march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 27, 2010
I just received this book and I can highly recommend it. Anyone who likes a beautiful, uncluttered and comfortable home without
having to spend too much money should buy this book. Not only is it full of amazing pictures but the writing of Caroline Clifton Mogg
is very helpful and inspiring and gives the reader lots of ideas. It is clear that Miss Clifton Mogg is an excellent writer and has an eye
for interior decorating. I can just imagine what a wonderful home she herself must live in. She really has style.
After reading this book I already transformed my own home. Without buying a single item I just changed and moved around the furniture,
used items for different purposes and voilà I have a brand-new home to look at. Not to forget to throw out things you don't need.
I also bought the books "Tuscan Escapes" and "Accessorize your home" from Caroline Clifton Mogg and they are also highly recommendable.