march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 20, 2007
Take Me To Truth is awesome powerful inspiration to go home to God! I got to tell you Gary R.Renard at the beginning of the book writes a review and he says "it's not a book its a revelation" and there are many powerful tools for our mind to undo the ego, Gary is right it is a revelation.

This book is the experiences and observations of a student of ACIM. More important is that the writers actually reaching what we all are striving for and that is the ultimate experience: the Love of God. And it describes very helpful techniques that help us to strengthen our spiritual wings and fly home, and reach the same experience within ourselves.

It will shine a light so bright on your mind that will help you see the ego and all it's illusory ideas as merely jokes to be laughed at and not taken seriously. This is one book you may want to look into if you are committed to serious spiritual advancement!
on January 31, 2009
I have done the ACIM exercises twice. But 'Take Me to Truth' has explained to me what ACIM alone, could not. It's shone light on the situations I've encountered in my past and why I reacted to them the way I did; it's helped me to recognize what stage I'm at in the undoing of my own ego; it's provided me with quite a few "heads ups" of what to look out for, as I continue on my path, and much much more. I saw this book in a bookstore 2-3 years ago - but decided not to buy it. I now realize, it was my ego saying it knows the truth, it doesn't need to be taken to it. Now I have been guided to the book again and am very grateful that I have. It's given me so much knowledge and tools to continue on my path home to Oneness. Thanks so much to the authors!
on July 25, 2015
A remarkable explanation of the 6 stages of the development of trust in ACIM and of what true spirituality is actually geared toward. That is unwavering commitment to Truth.
on March 13, 2012
This book is so well writen, it's packed with truth and impacting statements that make you think, and want to transform your life. Highly recommend this book.
on September 21, 2014
Fantastic read. I recommend it.
on March 13, 2016
As expected.No bad surprises.
on August 15, 2014