5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Book
I am a huge fan of the Rough Guide series of books. This was super helpful when I travelled through Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Panama. I am pumped to check out the rest of the countries in Central America. This book wet my appetite for more! Highly recommended!
Published on Dec 4 2011 by RookieRecurve

1.0 out of 5 stars Rigidly Written
I found that the perspectives shared gave unwanted views of places and countries. This book almost made me not want to travel - instead I picked up the Lonely Planet Guide (written with a much better attitude).
Published on Nov. 18 2011 by Enchantment

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Book, Dec 4 2011
This review is from: Rough Guide Central America On A Budget 1e (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rigidly Written, Nov. 18 2011
This review is from: Rough Guide Central America On A Budget 1e (Paperback)

Rough Guide Central America On A Budget 1e
Rough Guide Central America On A Budget 1e by Rough Guide (Paperback - Dec 23 2008)
CDN$ 27.50 CDN$ 17.33