5.0 out of 5 stars first rate
A wonderfull story,i think every family could relate to the characters,I could all most smell the sea air,but i am lucky to have been to Cornwall!!!
Published 26 days ago by Michael parry

3.0 out of 5 stars book
I did get the book on time I did think it would have been in better shape but it is still good. I got it as a presant for someone and they enjoyed it. I would get more from them in the future.
Published 9 months ago by crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars first rate, June 27 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 8 2014
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Kindle Edition)
This story was beautiful from beginning to end. Ms. Pitcher has an amazing gift and Shell Seekers is my first but it certainly won't be my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Feb. 23 2014
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Paperback)
Very nice condition and having read it before look forward to getting into it again (soon)! This Author I enjoy reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were a higher rating!, Nov. 17 2013
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Kindle Edition)
Nothing to dislike! Except the movie made of this book! It was strangely not true to the book!

I love re-reading this book. I wore out my first copy. Someone gave me a second copy. Great. Finally I bought
an ebook for my Kindle. Now I can re-read on holidays, etc.

Why does it have such appeal to me? Hummm, well, no violence for one thing, although there was wartime tragedy.
Also a really human story. I like a book to entertain, have a bit of suspense, human nature, well-defined characters.
Just a good, all around, interesting book. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars book, Oct. 5 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic for me., May 17 2013
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Kindle Edition)
I pick it up and re-read about every ten years or so. Love it! When I grow old I hope I'm like Penelope Keeling :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, Jan. 19 2013
One of my favourite all time authors. I have read it several times of the years. The story and characters are wonderful!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21 2014
This review is from: The Shell Seekers (Paperback)
It was the copy I wanted. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shell Seekers, Dec 31 2011
I read this book many years ago and wanted to read it again but could not find a copy at any bookstore. I went on the internet and entered the title of the book and they put me through to amazon.ca and I was delighted to find that I could order the book on line. I also was very pleased at how quickly the book was delivered to me. Since then I have ordered more books because of the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my very favourite books., Sept. 8 2006
J. T. Sousa (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This is by far one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. I absolutely loved it. The writing is fantastic. It completely hooked me but so subtly so that after hours had passed, I looked up and thought, "There's little action. Nothing much is happening. So why can't I put this down?"

It was my grandmother that set me on to Rosemunde Pilcher's writing, but my only regret was that The Shell Seekers was the first of her novels that I read. This book is undoubtedly her best, and her others, though very good, do not truly compare.

The Shell Seekers
The Shell Seekers (Audio Cassette)
Used & New from: CDN$ 59.21