5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very helpful!
I have a muscle disorder called cervical dystonia and these yoga movements are life saving! Worth every penny spent for sure!
Published 8 months ago by Tracy Nicholls

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga for Movement Disorders
I received the book in good condition. The subject is well covered and presented. I am hoping it will help my wife who is suffering from Parkinsons
Published on Aug. 20 2011 by Kris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very helpful!, Nov. 9 2013
This review is from: Yoga for Movement Disorders: Rebuilding Strength, Balance and Flexibility for Parkinson's Disease and Dystonia (Spiral-bound)

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga for Movement Disorders, Aug. 20 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive reaction, Jan. 2 2010
Laurie Bell (Hamilton, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Having a little known movement disorder, called dystonia, & a fan of yoga, I was delighted to find a book devoted to combining the two. I have been trying to do it on my own for years.

Great guidance for those with physical limitations. Delivery was prompt & product arrived in excellent condition. I ordered another for our Dystonia Support Group to share. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga, May 23 2009
Anna E. Massey (BC) - See all my reviews
A great book! I have Parkinson's disease and yoga is my way to cope and keep fit. I have been practicing yoga for a number of years, and have incorporated the program in this book in my practice. The book is easy to use. It contains a series of yoga practices and flows that are adapted for people with movement disorders. There are poses suitable for all skill levels, poses are described in detail, complete with pictures, and including the breath. There are warm-up exercises, and relaxation imagery. It's a happy book, fun to read and use. This book is suitable for beginners as well as the more experienced. It provides a good work-out for anyone. Several of my friends with PD or Dystonia have bought the book as well, and agree that it is excellent.

Used & New from: CDN$ 44.47