5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, May 29 2004
Jay Crutcher (Louisville, Ky.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
This is another incredible book by Don Miguel Ruiz. It is a very small book, but it's contents are enormous. It is a book of prayers. Prayers for forgivness, self-acceptance, etc. It is a truely fantastic book. Simple and powerful. I am so greatful for having found Don Miguel Ruiz's books and I thank him for sharing his gifts with a world that so desparately needs them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayers...communication ith our creator, March 21 2011
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
I carry this little book with me at all times and read a passage from it every day ,opening a page at random .Somehow , it seems to bring me a message for the day . I am so impressed with this book that I have bought it as a gift to my friends and relatives and thus the precious teachings are shared and lived .Love it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading & re-reading, Jan. 18 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
I enjoy this book very much, as I do all of don Miguel Ruiz's books. Each one is a treasure to be read and re-read.
I take Prayers with me when I travel.
Miguel's prayers, like his teachings, are profound yet elegantly simple and to the point. And that's exactly what suits me best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the Experience of Love Come Alive for the Reader, Oct. 30 2002
Laura Paxton (Eugene, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
"Prayers" is my favorite book by don Miguel Ruiz. Through reading his beautiful words, the reader is directly transported into the experience of communion with God. Ruiz makes the experience real. He makes the experience of love come alive, through a variety of expressions that make the heart sing and the soul find serenity. I have used the prayers in this book in groups with women recovering from mental illness, and found it really charged our sessions with a loving focus and stimulated the healing process for everyone. I also use this book in my Toltec classes...The Circle of Fire prayer in the book is as profound to me as the Lord's Prayer, and in many ways it redefines our relationship with God for this century. "Prayers" gives us a way to join our spirit with God's and live our life in the constant awareness of his loving presence. This awareness naturally leads to letting all of the actions we take in our lives be guided by that love. I mention his prayer in my own Toltec book, "Beyond Suffering,"... Thank you don Miguel for once more bringing a powerful gift of medicine to the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is no fluff, this is REAL PRAYER!, April 24 2002
Charles Wildbank (Jamesport, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
All of Miguel Ruiz' books I have read until I heard this most recent book was out. The author really transcended all his books this time! This book left me feeling enthralled rather, and that is just what the spiritual states are. You take on this small booklet and it takes you right on to that wavelength by use of his amazingly apt imagery. My intuition kept telling me, "This is it!!!" as I immersed myself into the soul stirring pages. How often does this happen to anyone? What is interesting is all of the words feel more natural than ritual. Felt very real to me and hit a nice nerve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Jan. 31 2002
This review is from: Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator (Paperback)
I picked this up and was drawn in, I was saying out loud yes, yes. I have had a bit of personal downs lately and the reading brought me some very truthful help and see this as helping me spiritually in the long term. A way of prayer with my god, as this read has taught me, simply restored my happiness. I'd have to say that I have tried to forgive others and even bought other books on forgiveness, but nothing brought me that need as this book has. This is just not one more book on spiritual guidance, this rates with the best as it is real, solid, and not a weak reason in it.
If you want another strong read that also deals with overall and personal destiny I strongly recommend a great spiritual book, SB 1 or God by Karl Mark Maddox

Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator
Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator by don Miguel Ruiz (Paperback - Dec 1 2001)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01