biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CassetteChange

on October 1, 2013
Wow, I have a newfound outlook and respect on how love is felt by each individual child. And it is so individual it's unbelievable! Worked wonders for my 2 year old (she's even a bit young but I still find their advice to work). If she is cranky, I usually reflect on how the day has gone and more often than not I can track it to the fact that she didn't have enough of her love language that day. Then, I can work on fixing it so that we have a better rest of the day/evening. Will read again and again as she grows.
on July 7, 2001
Overall good book. Repetitive style somewhat difficult to get through in spots. The "love language" concepts and how to apply them make sense and plenty of examples are given; unfortunately, the examples don't always translate well from one "language" to another. I also didn't like the "Anger and Love" chapter: the "Anger Ladder" was as clear as mud and seemed to be simply a pitch for the co-author's book.
on August 5, 1999
Listening to the audio version of this excellent book is a great use of your time while driving to work. The five love languages concepts and how to apply them in raising and loving your children and even improving your marriage are eye-opening and thought-provoking. I believe I will listen to this tape again and again over the years as I raise my young daughter. I highly recommend the audio version for all young, busy families!
on February 7, 2014
Understanding and opening a deeper understanding of how to incorporate the five love languages. And opening understanding of how things can be misinterpreted or the message we desire to express to our children and by understanding their major way of receiving that love create a deeper lasting bond accomplishing what parents desired all along.
on August 16, 2000
After his wonderful book,The Five Love Languages Dr. Chapman wrote this book with children in mind. With this book parents can learn how to express to their children how much they love them in a way that the children will understand. Overall, it is a pretty good book, an easy read, and with some good lessons.
on January 5, 1999
Excellent book and opens your eyes not only to what you can do for your childeren, but what your parents did/didn't do for you. Very simple ideas and easy to read. A book to go back to many times over the course of your child's life.
on October 21, 2015
This book I bought for my grandaughter to share with her son who is 14 they are reading it to each other which is helping him open up more to his Mom. Thank you do much 🙌
on September 12, 2014
Very informative it will help build stronger relationships and guide a person how to better communicate with others. A wonderful book to share with all ages
on March 6, 2013
This book helped me gain so much understanding into my children and how they need and want to be loved. I understand their behaviour so much more now.
on April 26, 2002
This is an excellent book. I really learned alot from reading this book. I learned to be more observant to how I show love to others.