5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
This book changed my life. I believe everyone should read it!!!
Published 12 days ago by Elizabeth Nystrom

1.0 out of 5 stars Pages fallen out from the book
I ordered this book but have not have a chance to read until now, which is just pass 1 month, I found that the book is fallen apart and pages fallen off from the book, I am very disappointed but it has passed the return allowed time of 1 month.

What written in the book is not bad, even though it is more or less the same as the 5 language of love test you got...
Published on June 24 2012 by Self-learner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
This book changed my life. I believe everyone should read it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Understanding!, June 2 2014
This has lead me to better understand a lot of people in my life. Worthwhile purchase!! Very glad I got to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, March 27 2014
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
I found the quality of the book is very good. Thanks a lot. It is a good book. I love it a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars I only wish this had been in print when I was younger., Feb. 7 2014
An asset to anyone as we all have relationships in one for or another. It is like having a counselor at your finger tips without the costly expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, April 17 2013
David Laprise (Gatineau, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is very insightful. I would recommend it to every struggling single adult. The concepts presented in this book can be applied to every relationship which makes it very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get with it., March 8 2013
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
We all need to learn how to do this. Like one said: Get with the program. How can we go on in life without knowing about love? This is the book for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars At Long Last!, July 12 2004
By A Customer
Glad to have a version of 'The Five Love Languages' that addresses parent-child relationships, dating relationships, work relationships, friendships... not just marriage! Five Love Languages for Singles made me reflect on various ways I need to purposefully and effectively communicate appreciation to people in all areas of my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Single? learn to discover the five love languages talked in the world..., June 3 2009
Canadianladybug "Canadianladybug" (Ottawa, ON, CANADA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
Some might wonder why I asked to review this book since it is aimed for singles. The reason is quite simple. I wanted to understand my mom... She is a single woman who has experienced divorce and lack of love in her life. I wanted to grasp how she feels. I think I have an idea... but reaching out to her will take time and patience and tons of prayers for the walls around her heart are high and thick. But with God anything is possible and I want to persevere. I love her and I sense that for years I didn't speak her love language... This will change.
This book is wonderful for any single person on the planet. It can help you realize what your love language is and how you can speak others' love language to ameliorate your relationship but romantically and with friends/family.
At first, the author describes the five love languages and gives plenty of examples. Then the reader will discover his/her love language first and then connect the dots with the immediate family. Gary also talks about the dating relationships and the not romantic ones like roommates, friends, classmates and coworkers. There is also a chapter for single with kids for the single parents out there. A marvelous study guide is included in the book as well as a profile to help you identify your own love language. To add it up, Gary included some questions at the end of each chapter to help you ponder on what you have just heard.
This book goes to the point. I am sure that numerous singles out there will be helped with it. You will find tons of good examples on how Gary counseled other to find the love language of a close person in their life and their own. There is nothing better that to learn through examples I think and this book has plenty of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., Nov. 19 2008
This book lends itself to the eternal, angst ridden question of: Will I ever find someone to love? The answer is yes! There are five hidden laguages and the author deciphers them for us. It's got a great message and is a great book. Another one I really liked, too--How to Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book on Communicating Love, Dec 18 2006
Aaron Donnelly (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This was a very good book describing the 5 Love Languages. Just knowing what the 5 love lanugages are will help anyone communicate and emotionally connect better with those most nearest and dearest to them. We don't learn how to connect with people properly, but if you can learn to speak a persons primary love lanugage, your chances of having a more meaningful and loving relationship with that person is enhanced by a 1000%. Noone said learning how to and than speaking someone's love language was gonna be an easy thing, but if you put the time, effort, and commitment into doing so, your rewards will be more than you'd ever expect!

The Five Love Languages Singles Edition
The Five Love Languages Singles Edition by Gary D Chapman (Paperback - April 7 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.46