Excellent. I would highly recommend this cd. The guided meditation is great. The "side 2" is supposed to be for you to create your own personal meditation, however, it is simply music.
Published on Aug. 6 2011 by meadow

3.0 out of 5 stars Basically just guided meditation
Side one has a guided meditation with subvocal positive statements. The voice is pleasant and relaxing to hear but again this was bought for meditation instruction, which it really doesn't cover. The second side of CD has relaxing music which is nice to listen and de-stress.
Published on March 2 2012 by Mary Reams

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this cd to anyone interested in meditation, regardless of their experience., Aug. 6 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 19 2014
This review is from: Guided Meditation (Audio CD)
This CD is excellent - most of us breathe from the top of our bodies - after using this CD just once
I feel like I'm breathing from the bottom - meaning my root Chakra
I highly recommend this CD to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, Jan. 12 2013
This review is from: Guided Meditation (Audio CD)
I like her voice and the way she delivers the message. I wish there would be more on that recording.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basically just guided meditation, March 2 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best guided meditation tape ever, Oct. 21 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Guided Meditation (Audio Cassette)
I found this tape to be the best tape I have ever bought. I found that it helped me to relieve anxiety and lift my spirt. I have used many other tapes but hers is superior to all the rest. The brain wave music combined with the meditation is wonderful. Side 1 kelly howell takes you on a wonderful healing jouney where you can recieve healing and guidance. Kelly howells voice is very soothing and you will find that you don't want the meditation to end. I have many of kelly howell's tapes and think they are the best. They are the only tapes I have ever seen results with, and the results were fast. She has a web page from the tapes that are hard to find you can purchase them there and they have alot of information on brain wave music and some sound clips from a few of her tapes

4.0 out of 5 stars So relaxing, Nov. 27 2009
This review is from: Guided Meditation (Audio CD)
I really like this product. It's the first time I've ever tried a guided meditation cd and I appreciated. In my opinion, the voice was helpfull, but I enjoyed the brainwave sounds (only) part the most. I created my own meditation and it was a bliss. Thank you for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best guided meditations, Dec 9 1999
This review is from: Guided Meditation (Audio Cassette)
Kelly's soothing voice and tranquil story make this one of the best guided meditation tapes available. If you have heard any of the meditation tapes related to the popular Celestine Prophesy book(s)and liked them, you will very much enjoy this tape. A very pleasant experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 19 2014
M. E. De Costa "mickey D" (Canada) - See all my reviews
item as discribed

Guided Meditation
Guided Meditation by Kelly Howell (Audio CD - 1999)
CDN$ 18.96 CDN$ 11.51