march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 28, 2011
I was expecting something totally different. I expected a book full of info on how to actually do the work. I.E: be a handyman. Like how do you measure and install a sink, line-up a brick wall, wire a plug, solder some pipes ... instead the book if choke full of references. In retrospect it makes sense since they are the boys who make the excellent pocket ref book.

If you need to know the load capacity of a bolt or calculate the speed of a flow of water thru a pipe, this is the book for you. It's not a bad book by any means, it just has a slightly misleading title!
on January 10, 2010
There is so much information in this pocket book that it is a "must have" for all handymen... As a handyman myself, I am constantly referring to the book..
on May 29, 2004
All I can say about this book is... be sure to check the index. This book is filled with more info than most of us will ever need. The only problem has been finding it. Well, this book has it someplace in its 760 some odd pages.
on November 30, 2013
Good information to have on hand.

A bit more how too would be nice.

Print is small. Its a pocket book dummy.
on April 12, 2012
This book has alot of informtion that would be useful to anyone who works in a handyman or construction trade. Highly recommended.
on January 16, 2016
Exactly what I expected. Perfect size for in my tool box. All the info you would ever need for any construction job.
on December 31, 2012
I ordered this for my son so I did not read it myself but he was pleased to receive it.
on November 1, 2015