march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 26, 2015
Excellent
on December 30, 2014
They do not kid when they say it is pocket size. But it is legible and met expectations.
on June 19, 2014
Bought for father in law who doesn't use computers. This reference book has everything I would rather use smartphone but if you prefer print this book is for you. Every conversion you could think of.
on May 22, 2014
This book was great because it had everything you could need to know right now. It is a little bit thick but I guess I should expect that with a book this size.
on April 11, 2014
I love this little book. I actually left it out on the coffee table for a wee while when I first got it, only to have it disappear. Turns out the husband saw it and loved it too! Lots of useful and some not so useful little tidbits of information, but I learn something every time I pick it up so I count it for a win
on February 21, 2014
I HAVE HAD OLDER EDITIONS OF THIS PRODUCT--AND HAVE BEEN SO USEFUL--BUT THIS ONE IS JUST AMAZING-BEYOND THE INFORMATION THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD CONTAIN--SO HELPFUL!
on November 18, 2013
I have used this refererence for years. I keeep buying them for new staff members. Invaluable resource. I keep on in my desk at home and at the office.
on September 14, 2013
I bought this for my son, who is taking Marine Engineering, he absolutely loved it. He saw his dad's and just needed one of his own! He of course was thrilled when it was a newer version. Very speedy delivery.
on August 25, 2013
In a world of smartphones this is probably not really a requirement to have, but I find I often flip it open and glance around at a couple things and think hmm, did not know that, or this may come in handy later.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 22, 2013
This is a must have for every inventors, carpenters, electricians, technicians, nurses, doctors or even workers at home, out there!

This 864 pages book covers almost every part of LIFE technical terms, data and is well categorized.

His size makes it an ideal companion in the car, while traveling, while hiking and is a MUST in the BOB (Bail-Out Bag).

For the price, you gotta have one!