Format: Paperback|Change

on October 14, 2015
great for plumbers and engineers not campers
on September 10, 2015
Very interesting and easy to use. We learn something every day!
on August 5, 2015
It has a lot of very practical information that are still difficult to come across on the internet. It's simple, compact and well written. You wont have trouble finding what you need or understanding it.
on April 27, 2015
Amazing book, a must have for anybody who likes to be prepared. Full of extremely useful references.
on March 26, 2015
Excellent
on December 30, 2014
They do not kid when they say it is pocket size. But it is legible and met expectations.
on June 19, 2014
Bought for father in law who doesn't use computers. This reference book has everything I would rather use smartphone but if you prefer print this book is for you. Every conversion you could think of.
on May 22, 2014
This book was great because it had everything you could need to know right now. It is a little bit thick but I guess I should expect that with a book this size.
on April 11, 2014
I love this little book. I actually left it out on the coffee table for a wee while when I first got it, only to have it disappear. Turns out the husband saw it and loved it too! Lots of useful and some not so useful little tidbits of information, but I learn something every time I pick it up so I count it for a win
on February 21, 2014
I HAVE HAD OLDER EDITIONS OF THIS PRODUCT--AND HAVE BEEN SO USEFUL--BUT THIS ONE IS JUST AMAZING-BEYOND THE INFORMATION THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD CONTAIN--SO HELPFUL!