Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on July 20, 2009
The book is really helpful, but I would love it if there was a canadian version. There are so many websites that are meaningless to me, and the prices also change quite a bit. I am thankful for the guidance and reviews on products as I needed as much advice as I could get.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2011
I thought this book was excellent. It was very helpful in deciding which stuff to buy and what stuff to skip. It definately did save me money because you really see that the most expensive is not always the best. The book is well laid out and easy to pick up to quickly check a reccomendation. I loved that all of their reccomendations were based on parent feedback which is really the most important thing. I purchased another baby gear book but this one was by far better and easier to read. I would suggest this book for any first time parent who is a bit overwhelmed by all the baby gear that you "need".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse