5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Book
Published on Dec 7 2011 by BBulckaert

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't find it found me any bargains.
Didn't find it all that helpful. i'm not sure it actually saved me anything and it took a lot of time to read.
Published 1 month ago by Sally

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't find it found me any bargains., Nov. 16 2014
This review is from: Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing A Fantastic Wedding On A Realistic Budget (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Book, Dec 7 2011
I am currently reading this book for helpful tips for a less expensive wedding. I find this book to be extremely helpful and also full of knowledge from people who have actually experienced these tips. I really like that they have actual websites and names of businesses that are useful. I would highly recommend this book for those looking to cut costs for their wedding. Although I found that many of the same things are repeated in the same chapter just more in depth.

Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing A Fantastic Wedding On A Realistic Budget