summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 25, 2001
I found so much good, useful info in this book. I could not put it down until I finished it. It gives great examples of how to set up a new aquarium step by step. I would recommend this book to any one who is thinking about starting a saltwater aquarium.
on June 21, 1999
This book covers the how-to process of setting up a fish/live rock marine acquarium. Step-by-step approach makes it wasy for the beginner. Well written and illustrated.
on August 1, 1999
Very happy with the book. A great guide to successfully starting a new marine aquarium - like having a pet store specialist at your disposal!
on June 2, 2001
My first marine book and it was very informative. Although leaned towards the american terminology it was very good
on September 17, 2014
Good book for anyone thinking of starting in the hobby! Gives you all the basics and is priced right!
on September 30, 1999
Great book for setting up 1st aquarium. I am buying a second one for my brother.
on June 16, 2016
great buy and terrific book!!
on May 19, 2004
THIS IS A GREAT BOOK. I ENJOYED IT IN IT'S MAJORITY. HIGHLY INFOMATIVE FOR THE BEGINNER IN SALT AQUARIUMS. ALTHOUGH I WOULD RECOMMEND USING IT IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANOTHER TITLE, PREFERABLY Ä SIMPLE GUIDE TO MARINE AQUARIUMS". THIS AY THE COMBINATION WORKS GREAT. I SUCEEDED AND BELIEVE ME I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD