Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on May 21, 2003
A friend of mine who weighed over 400 pounds first introduced me to Oxycise because it was the only exercise he could do, and the system, combined with a lowish-carbohydrate regimen did help him to normalize his weight for the first time in his adult life. I also have another friend who navigates life most often from a wheelchair, and she uses Oxycise, adapting the routines to her needs.
However, after my friends introduced me to Oxycise, I laid the tapes aside, preferring more rigorous activities such as Boxercise, swimming, and la danse Orientale. Last month, I was waylaid by an inner ear infection that significantly limited my activity. With my physician's permission--which one should have before adding any new exercise--I began Oxycise and was able to retain much of my muscle tone and general fitness through my illness. I plan to keep Oxycise as part of my overall fitness activities.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse