Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Music Deals Store Fall Tools

on May 21, 2003
A friend of mine who weighed over 400 pounds first introduced me to Oxycise because it was the only exercise he could do, and the system, combined with a lowish-carbohydrate regimen did help him to normalize his weight for the first time in his adult life. I also have another friend who navigates life most often from a wheelchair, and she uses Oxycise, adapting the routines to her needs.
However, after my friends introduced me to Oxycise, I laid the tapes aside, preferring more rigorous activities such as Boxercise, swimming, and la danse Orientale. Last month, I was waylaid by an inner ear infection that significantly limited my activity. With my physician's permission--which one should have before adding any new exercise--I began Oxycise and was able to retain much of my muscle tone and general fitness through my illness. I plan to keep Oxycise as part of my overall fitness activities.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again