5.0 out of 5 stars Great first cookbook for granddaughter!
I like this book for it's simple recipies, the ingredients would be in most pantrys. It is a very kid friendly book for preteens to start learning to cook.
Published 12 months ago by Debra McMullen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ideas-Not Very Quick
I was somewhat disappointed that many of the recipes took well over 45 minutes. My definition of 'QUICK' is 30 minutes or less. On a positive note, my entire family loved the Cheeseburger Bake on page 121.
Published on Feb. 6 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first cookbook for granddaughter!, July 10 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for myself, Dec 8 2013
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
My Sister has one I liked it and wanted one as well its very nice will get lots of use out of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Family friendly recipes that are easy on the grocery bill, Oct. 10 2013
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
The condition of this used book is excellent. I'm already familiar with this collection of recipes, and I wanted my own copy. The straightforward steps and basic ingredients make menu planning easy, and also a good for any dorm student:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy!, Oct. 28 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
I love having a 365 day menu plan that my family enjoys me making meals from. The kids are looking forward to what I cook next, what a change that is! Buy this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, Aug. 9 2003
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
Just purchased this cookbook but have discovered many old-time family favorite recipes such as Dirt Cake (kids love the Gummy Worms!) or Pistachio Cake. Seems to have lots of tasty recipes which can be quickly made. Some of the recipes would be more useful for Sunday dinner, because they require little prep time but indeed need an extended cooking time. Can't wait to try out more the recipes and read the timely cooking hints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ideas-Not Very Quick, Feb. 6 2001
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Home cooking made easy, and so much more!, March 14 2000
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
This cookbook is so easy to follow and the recipes take no extra buying to make.I do like the fact of the baking ideas at the end of each chapter. My kids like to make the cookies, and we all enjoy the outcome of each recipe.I do highly recommend this book for young and old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as great as I expected, but still a good resource, March 8 2000
D. Phillips (Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
After all the great reviews, I was a little disappointed in this book for a couple of reasons: 1) the number of recipes that rely on canned "cream of" soups as a major ingredient, 2)the number of recipes that rely on Cheez Whiz as a major ingredient and 3)a good number of the recipes require a bit more time than I expected (for example, the Chicken Fried Steak takes 2 hours to bake). That said, I still think this is a great resource if (like me) you are just plain out of ideas for varying your dinner menus. I have noted several recipes I plan to try and think I will be referring to this book often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurture Your Family with This Time Saver!, March 6 2000
D. Williams (Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
You know you're going to really enjoy reading a cookbook when it is kid approved! One after another, I read recipes that were things any kid would really eat - the author sure knows her audience.
A "no brainer" for those who hate to plan meals, 365 Dinner Menus is a breath of fresh air. Full of seasonal tips and facts for each day, this is really three books in one: a cookbook, activity book, and planning calendar for your family.
365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus is easy to read, well organized, and incorporates activities to nurture your family, not just feed them. A real time-saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam-Packed With Wonderful Ideas!, March 4 2000
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
Not only is Stone's book filled with easy and economical recipes, but it's also loaded with ideas for fun family activities! "Kid Breaks" (Peanut Butter Claydough, Make Your Own Valentines, Creative Quality Time, etc.), Cookies of the Month, Quick Tips, Food for Thought, and more, make this cookbook truly delightful and unique!

365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus
365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus by Penny E Stone (Paperback - Dec 1 1999)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.88