5.0 out of 5 stars Nurture Your Family with This Time Saver!
You know you're going to really enjoy reading a cookbook when it is kid approved! One after another, I read recipes that were things any kid would really eat - the author sure knows her audience.
A "no brainer" for those who hate to plan meals, 365 Dinner Menus is a breath of fresh air. Full of seasonal tips and facts for each day, this is really three...
Published on March 6 2000 by D. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ideas-Not Very Quick
I was somewhat disappointed that many of the recipes took well over 45 minutes. My definition of 'QUICK' is 30 minutes or less. On a positive note, my entire family loved the Cheeseburger Bake on page 121.
Published on Feb. 6 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ideas-Not Very Quick, Feb. 6 2001
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for myself, Dec 8 2013
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
My Sister has one I liked it and wanted one as well its very nice will get lots of use out of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Family friendly recipes that are easy on the grocery bill, Oct. 10 2013
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
The condition of this used book is excellent. I'm already familiar with this collection of recipes, and I wanted my own copy. The straightforward steps and basic ingredients make menu planning easy, and also a good for any dorm student:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy!, Oct. 28 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
I love having a 365 day menu plan that my family enjoys me making meals from. The kids are looking forward to what I cook next, what a change that is! Buy this one!

365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus
365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus by Penny E Stone (Paperback - Dec 1 1999)
Used & New from: CDN$ 2.55