5.0 out of 5 stars Great first cookbook for granddaughter!
I like this book for it's simple recipies, the ingredients would be in most pantrys. It is a very kid friendly book for preteens to start learning to cook.
Published 12 months ago by Debra McMullen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ideas-Not Very Quick
I was somewhat disappointed that many of the recipes took well over 45 minutes. My definition of 'QUICK' is 30 minutes or less. On a positive note, my entire family loved the Cheeseburger Bake on page 121.
Published on Feb. 6 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy Mom's Look Here For Help!, Feb. 16 2000
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus is well organized, the recipes are easily followed and the ingredients really do fit anyones budget. It truly lives up to its name. For those of us who are busy Moms, there are even great ideas for the kids. You won't regret buying this for yourself or as a gift for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Busy Professionals, Feb. 12 2000
Pat Skinner (Tipton, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
As a bi-vocational pastor, my time to cook is rather limited by the time constraints of my jobs. What is best about this book is the recipes are simple enough for my 12 year old son to prepare and it helps our planning trips to the grocery store with affordable food items. Busy people should put this book on their Mother's Day shopping list, their school graduates shopping list, their birthday and Christmas lists. Guaranteed smiles at the dinner table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retired Military Food Supervisor Recommendation !, Feb. 10 2000
john belzer (Crestview, Flordia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
365 Quick,Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus is a book that should be in every food preparation area. To include commercial preparation areas. The recipes are consistantly well though out for the preparer in mind. This book is delightful, fun to read, packed with family favorites. As I've tried several recipes they are easily to prepare and very tasty. Ideas are great and handy to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing for a busy mom, Feb. 10 2000
This review is from: 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus (Paperback)
This book reminded me of some wonderful recipies my mom fixed for us while I was growing up. I also learned some new ones. My family loves the meals I fix from this book! My husband keeps telling me I have outdone myself. Thank you Penny for making a dreaded task so much easier & enjoyable! This book also provides recipies that I have been able to use with the book DINNERS IN THE FREEZER! If you are a busy mom buy this book!

365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus
365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus by Penny E Stone (Paperback - Dec 1 1999)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.58