march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 25, 2003
Linda Bowman, author of the FREE Stuff and Good Deals series of books, has cobbled together a fine resource for seniors in this book.The book is chiefly a reference work. It is loaded with information on low-cost entertainment, active lifestyle ideas, travel resources (the section I enjoyed most), financial and legal tips, senior learning tools, and health related information. Some of the resources and sites that she referred to will be added at ElderHope.com! FREE Stuff is a book of references and ideas and, as such, should serve you well.
on February 11, 2003
This is a very good resource for seniors, but the title is rather misleading. Most of the deals are for the over-65 crowd. Too many don't specify the age requirement, and it can be frustrating to call or write, only to find you don't qualify. I would highly recommend this for anyone collecting Social Security; those younger will find themselves in the unusual position of wishing they were older.
on May 3, 2001
OK, who wants to admit they are over 50? But its a great resource for busy people who don't have time to do all the legwork themselves. One deal and you've made back the price of this book!
on May 2, 2001
This author has really done her homework. This book is chock-full of money-saving tips and ideas for people over 50. We're used to seeing senior discounts here and there, but this presents a myriad of them in one easy-to-use guide. Using this, you don't have to keep a drawer-full of clippings to keep track of what's out there.
on April 24, 2001
Although, I am not happy about being called a "senior", this info has given me great ideas that I've used to get an apartment for free and ways to travel that I can afford.
on April 23, 2001
I was really surprised at all of the areas of savings and free products, advice and services that is available. It's opened up lots of new activities that we can do.
on April 13, 2001
I loved reading about all the great deals for "senior" citizens especially in the entertainment and travel sections. If you are older than 50 and want to save money on nearly everything, this is a terrific little source book. Clear and well written, I found amazing savings in education, financial and retirement planning, anything to do with health and health maintanance, and more. This is a book I'm going to buy for my friends over 50.