5.0 out of 5 stars Resurrection of a Masterpiece
Resurrection Inc. is one of the best books I've ever read. If you are fan of Mr. Anderson's work, this is a great place to continue. If you haven't read anything by him, this is a great place to start.
Published on Oct. 9 2000 by Michael J. Heller

3.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Troubling
I read this book a couple of years ago, and it still bothers me. As I was reading it I had trouble sleeping. After I finished it I couldn't read anything else for a couple weeks.
This was a profoundly disturbing book. I gave it three stars because of its powerful effect -- not because I enjoyed it. In truth, it was absolutely horrifying.
The premise is that...
Published on April 19 1999 by Robert Carlberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Troubling, April 19 1999
Robert Carlberg (Seattle) - See all my reviews
The premise is that in the near future mankind has figured out how to re-animate the dead, making them just smart enough to provide slave labor but not activating the higher mental functions that would allow them to become autonomous. The world's economy has been profoundly changed (toward personal gain for a very few, and economic ruin for everybody else) by this source of unlimited free manpower.
The story centers around one person whose memory does not get completely wiped, and begins to remember bits and pieces of his former life. Oooh, it creeps me out just typing this!!!
Oh sure, it could never happen and there are plot holes you could drive a hearse through, but it still kept me awake staring at the ceiling for a week. This story out-Kings Stephen King.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resurrection of a Masterpiece, Oct. 9 2000
Michael J. Heller (Riverview, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resurrection, Inc.: 10th Anniversary (Hardcover)
I purchased this book when it originally came out and it has been a fav of mine for years. When I met Mr. Anderson and his wife a few years back, I presented me copy for him to sign, and he was in shock. He hadn't seen a copy in many years and was pleased to see his older works still in circulation.
I can't say enough good things about Resurrection Inc. You won't go wrong with this book! A great addition to any collector's library!

Resurrection, Inc.: 10th Anniversary
Resurrection, Inc.: 10th Anniversary by Kevin J. Anderson (Hardcover - April 2000)
CDN$ 49.38
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available