5.0 out of 5 stars Informative as well as Entertaining
This is definitely the best book I have read this year. I was surprised at the level of detail and research that Mr. Green uses in his analysis of the issues. A condiderable amount of time is spent analysing the enigma of global warming. definitely worth a read!
Published on Dec 14 2006 by Johnny

1.0 out of 5 stars Ignorance in Book Form
Published on July 6 2012 by Jeff K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative as well as Entertaining, Dec 14 2006
Johnny (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: How the Granola-Crunching, Tree-Hugging, Thug Huggers are Wrecking Our Country (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ignorance in Book Form, July 6 2012
There is no reason to read this book. Unless you are a historian, 100 years from now, who is interested in the kind of ignorant, backwards thinking that pervaded so many people in our time. It shouldn't be surprising, of course. Mr. Green has built a career on yelling into a microphone about how great the good old days were, and how today's kids just ain't right. Tune in every weekday for the angry old man with an inexplicably big megaphone.

Green is Ottawa's resident radio lunatic. Pay him no mind. More importantly, pay him no money. He most certainly does not need more attention from publishing drivel like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight Talker, July 20 2010
B. Mitchell (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
Lowell, as usual, is able to peel back the layers and layers of leftard lies and hypocrisy to find the ugly truth below.

He was politically incorrect before it was popular. If you've enjoyed reading his other books or listening to him on the radio, this book will not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars No agenda here, March 4 2011
photo guy "europa333" (Carp, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
If you want to know why Canada will have the same problems in twenty years that Britain does now, read this book. Wake up Canadians.

I would like to add a note to reviewer SMJ. I am disgusted that you read this book for free while taking up space in a coffee shop, I am not surprised that you were dumb enough to admit it, and I am quite aware of your agenda thanks to your praise of Al Gore, whose book is full of lies and hypocrisy. Real lovers of books who have moral values do not read books for free. The book store is not a library and the author should be paid for his work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Even Worse than the Pork Chops, Dec 13 2006
smj (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
ok I read the book, I didn't buy it, I read it at Chapters while having a cup of coffee. It's not worth buying, it's a nothing book, full of nonsense from someone who has no profound knowledge or education on the environment, and picked up things here and there on the internet. We could all do the same except Green does it with an agenda, to keep the conservatives in, and to promote his hatred of multiculturism in canada.

Pick up Al Gore's book on the environment. It's actually a good investment, intense in research, profound in its analysis of our world, and rich in contributions from reputable and knowledgeable scientists who have expertise in a field Lowell Green knows nothing about.

How the Granola-Crunching, Tree-Hugging, Thug Huggers are Wrecking Our Country
CDN$ 32.95 CDN$ 26.36
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available