5.0 out of 5 stars She leaves you wordless., Sept. 6 2006
This review is from: i'll tell you one damn thing and that's all i know (Paperback)
I probably adore Jann Arden even more so for her ability to put life into words than for her knack for singing about all life's emotions. Jann has a way of looking at the world that leaves you asking yourself, "Why can't I see things that way?" Her entries about things both simple and complicated will make you feel. I believe that's what she wants in her writing- to make us wonder, question, and feel. Her entries can be heavy and philosophical, but also quite random and amusing. She makes lightness out of the weighty things that can bog you down, or can take something so miniscule and extract so much from it.

I love this book. I've already read it twice and I'll probably read it many more times in the future. I just hope she'll put out another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jann Fann!, Dec 19 2009
Tina Christie (Nanaimo, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Amazing insights into Janns music, the world and some of the most fun life observations you'll ever read.

i'll tell you one damn thing and that's all i know
i'll tell you one damn thing and that's all i know by Jann Arden (Paperback - Oct. 1 2004)
CDN$ 21.95 CDN$ 15.85