Auto Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools


Your rating(Clear)Rate this item
Share your thoughts with other customers

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on November 8, 2010
I used to be where Ray Zahab used to be before new years eve of 1999. A Couch potatoe, pack a day smoker, and a binge drinker. I also wanted to do something with my life and feel alive once again, my old ways were not living. I picked up this book and so far I am about half way through and let me tell you Ray is truely inspirational and it prooves that you can do anything you put your mind too "Limitations are 90% mental, and the other 10% is in our heads"-Ray Zahab

I never thought I'd run long distances, but once I am done with this book I would like to run a full marathon and eventually do an expedition with Ray. Remember I couldn't run to the corner without being winded, because of Ray and his attitude towards life I would love to venture off and see what the expedition/running world has to offer. If he can do it then I can do it! It's all in your heads as to what you limit yourself too.

If you need a pick me up and you feel down about life then read his book! Ray has come a long way since binge drinking, he co-founded Impossible 2 Possible as well as Africa H20 to raise awareness of the water situation in Africa.

After you read his book you will be amazed at what you can do! I hope to have an expedition along side Ray one day!

Truely remarkable!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
on April 28, 2012
The writing was real. Obvious that Ray is a man who lives from his soul. A must read even for those who have never experienced endurance challenges.
Thank you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse