march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 8, 2010
I used to be where Ray Zahab used to be before new years eve of 1999. A Couch potatoe, pack a day smoker, and a binge drinker. I also wanted to do something with my life and feel alive once again, my old ways were not living. I picked up this book and so far I am about half way through and let me tell you Ray is truely inspirational and it prooves that you can do anything you put your mind too "Limitations are 90% mental, and the other 10% is in our heads"-Ray Zahab

I never thought I'd run long distances, but once I am done with this book I would like to run a full marathon and eventually do an expedition with Ray. Remember I couldn't run to the corner without being winded, because of Ray and his attitude towards life I would love to venture off and see what the expedition/running world has to offer. If he can do it then I can do it! It's all in your heads as to what you limit yourself too.

If you need a pick me up and you feel down about life then read his book! Ray has come a long way since binge drinking, he co-founded Impossible 2 Possible as well as Africa H20 to raise awareness of the water situation in Africa.

After you read his book you will be amazed at what you can do! I hope to have an expedition along side Ray one day!

Truely remarkable!
on April 28, 2012
The writing was real. Obvious that Ray is a man who lives from his soul. A must read even for those who have never experienced endurance challenges.
Thank you.