5.0 out of 5 stars Complicated things translated into simpler things!
I purchase this book because I watch her tv show Till Debt Do Us Apart.

I have recently gone a bit into debt and I couldn't seem to figure out where to put my head and what to do about my future since I want to purchase a house. So I bought this book. Trust me I read about 1 or 2 books a year, I just hate to read, but this is worth it for everyone!

I...
Published on Aug. 4 2011 by Stefanie Beaudin

3.0 out of 5 stars nice to read in 30 minutes
Published on April 29 2012 by jessielyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Complicated things translated into simpler things!, Aug. 4 2011
This review is from: Easy Money (Good Reads Edition)
I purchase this book because I watch her tv show Till Debt Do Us Apart.

I gotta say, it is written just like the way she speaks and tells the truth to your face. No sugar coating it. Actually I appreciated as I read the entire thing. Sure it is but 96 pages, but it was worth every penny.

In life, they are things we forget by mistake and some we forget because we do not want to know or aknowledge its existance. I found some neat tricks she gave very logical and simple to do. You just have to sit down, read, and then apply what she mentiones with your own numbers. When I did this, I saw exactly where my money was going and where I was definately overspending without even knowing it!!!

I am now equiped with a new plan and will be debt free by december 2011 thanks to her, while even putting some money aside for savings and my future retirement and house. It is in small numbers but they do add it with time.

Best advice I found was this : as long as you don't admit you are in debt and need help, you won't get out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gail on the Money, Oct. 17 2011
Amazon User - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Easy Money (Good Reads Edition)
This book offers practical advice for money management and saving tips. Gotta love Gail!
Good advice from a very reliable source who knows what she is talking about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expert advice on cleaning up your finances!, Aug. 26 2013
This review is from: Easy Money (Good Reads Edition)
Just more of the expert advice I get every time I watch "Till Debt Do Us Part!" The book is a very clear explanation of how to clean up your finances and stay out of debt. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to read, Dec 29 2012
good book easy to read
i buy it for some for present then she pass it to me and i read it

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Aug. 25 2014
Christine (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Quick, easy read to learn the basics! Love Gail and her straight forward advice! We've got our budget under control and don't stress about money anymore!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 27 2014
I love this book! It was a great quick read on finances. This is an excellent guide on managing your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Aug. 4 2014
I appreciated the clear step by step information

3.0 out of 5 stars nice to read in 30 minutes, April 29 2012
This review is from: Easy Money (Good Reads Edition)
this is just a very small book.If you are not a novice,this book is for you,you cant get bored and in 30 minutes or less youre done.But it gives knowledge.She discussed about budjeting and saving money but i think budjeting doesnt work for me what ever i tried it doesnt gonna work.I am much preffered on listing all my expenses everyday for a month and then i will make adjustment on it.This is the idea that i learned from a book The Tightwad Gazette by Amy D.

Easy Money (Good Reads Edition)
Used & New from: CDN$ 2.51