summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on August 4, 2011
I purchase this book because I watch her tv show Till Debt Do Us Apart.

I have recently gone a bit into debt and I couldn't seem to figure out where to put my head and what to do about my future since I want to purchase a house. So I bought this book. Trust me I read about 1 or 2 books a year, I just hate to read, but this is worth it for everyone!

I gotta say, it is written just like the way she speaks and tells the truth to your face. No sugar coating it. Actually I appreciated as I read the entire thing. Sure it is but 96 pages, but it was worth every penny.

In life, they are things we forget by mistake and some we forget because we do not want to know or aknowledge its existance. I found some neat tricks she gave very logical and simple to do. You just have to sit down, read, and then apply what she mentiones with your own numbers. When I did this, I saw exactly where my money was going and where I was definately overspending without even knowing it!!!

I am now equiped with a new plan and will be debt free by december 2011 thanks to her, while even putting some money aside for savings and my future retirement and house. It is in small numbers but they do add it with time.

Best advice I found was this : as long as you don't admit you are in debt and need help, you won't get out of it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 17, 2011
This book offers practical advice for money management and saving tips. Gotta love Gail!
Good advice from a very reliable source who knows what she is talking about!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 25, 2016
Yet another Gail book that tells it like it is. I never tire of her style and her message. She speaks in plain straightforward language about finances and breaks it down for people that are not willing or ready to listen to her message. If you have ever watched her on her shows "Till debt do us part", "Princess" or "Money Morons" then you know how she speaks and you will hear every word like she saying it on the television screen .his book was short, only 58 pages but it had a lot of information condensed into it. I learned about how to plan for my retirement in my 30s, as well as a better system for paying off my credit card debt.
on May 1, 2015
Easy read. In her usual style, Gail cuts to the chase helping us to be accountable, prepared and resourceful as we learn fiscal responsibility. Good starting point to personal financial self regulation.
on August 25, 2014
Quick, easy read to learn the basics! Love Gail and her straight forward advice! We've got our budget under control and don't stress about money anymore!!
on August 26, 2013
Just more of the expert advice I get every time I watch "Till Debt Do Us Part!" The book is a very clear explanation of how to clean up your finances and stay out of debt. Thank you!
on July 27, 2014
I love this book! It was a great quick read on finances. This is an excellent guide on managing your money.
on May 20, 2016
Loved this book so much I ordered some of Gails other books too
on December 29, 2012
good book easy to read
i buy it for some for present then she pass it to me and i read it
on February 10, 2016
still learning....but this women is straightforward and explains everything so well.