Auto Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide Kitchen boutiques-francophones

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on October 24, 2003
I bought this book because in my job I have to do a lot of installations, configuration, troubleshooting, etc with the various firewalls--and becuase I thought the title was pretty funny. My book came in last week, and I've bee reading it ever since and I have to say it's AMAZING. The things is 1300 pages long and must weigh 5 pounds. It covers PIX, Check Point, ISA, Nokia better than most books just on those things. It's literally like getting 5 or 6 books in one. One of the things I really like about it is that it's much wider than most books, so you can actually lay it open flat and refer to it while doing your configs. I'm studying now for my CCSA also, and this will certainly help with that also. Thanks!
on November 6, 2003
Seriously, this huge book is chock full of information on various firewall products. It is well written and technically sound. Anyone who deals with security/networks/firewalls, etc. will think this a good book. And it's huge--good thing Amazon has free shipping...
on November 3, 2003
You know how sometimes you buy a book and after you're done reading it you say to yourself, "that a waste of money." You don't have to worry about that with this book. Given how much I learned from it, it actually feels like a bargain.