5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case
Published on Jan. 25 2012 by RJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case
This is by far my favourite iPhone 4S case. It makes it look like there is no case on and looks sleek in white. I took away a star because the back scratches after a month or two but the price is so low that I was able to order three of them to refresh every few months. It also is a bit difficult to take off but that could be because I don't know how.

I took...
Published 21 months ago by Mavis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case, Jan. 25 2012
This review is from: White Replicase Hard Crystal Air Jacket Case iPhone 4 4G / CDMA / 4S 16GB 32GB GSM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This product is perfect for protection of my iPhone 4s and to allow the phone to look as it is intended. It is a beautiful phone so it is nice that the stainless edges are seen through the case. Fits the phone perfectly with all buttons and functions accessible. Especially nice that I don't need to remove the case to attach oversized sync cable or the hdmi out attachment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case, Oct. 17 2012

I took off another star because the case seems to be impacting the flash on my 4S. I don't use flash often so I don't mind as much but some of my photos that use flash appear to be faded white. I have to take off my case to take photos with flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, Jan. 7 2012
I love this cover! It is exactly what I wanted. Fits the phone great, very good quality, and you can hardly notice it being on the phone. Preserves the beauty of the phone unaltered. All the buttons are accessible. I also feel that I have a better grip with this cover. The back of the cover looks exactly like the back of the phone. Very happy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., April 28 2012
Very satisfied with this product. Can't beat the price of $3 and it looks great and is better quality of other more expensive cases I've purchased. Fit is good, looks great. Not too bulky. Protected my phone from two drops at which point it had lived it's life and needs to be replaced. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's nice., May 12 2014
I bought this pure white case for my wife. She like it very much. I will buy another one as gift for my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and plain, April 7 2014
I was looking for a plain, natural looking case for my iPhone and this fit the bill perfectly. It is very thin and looks good. Good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, March 19 2014
A little tight to get on and off, but seems to work well and is a good inexpensive way to avoid little scratches etc. Don't know about dropping from a hight, and don't intend to find out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price., March 3 2014
White is really clean and shinny. They are great fit for the I phone 4s. They do however scratch easily. I would recommend ordering two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, Feb. 23 2014
Robin Lenney (Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, CA) - See all my reviews
Fits exactly to the phone. saved my phone twice now from a drop.
Cheap enough product to buy extras.

Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Half good half bad, Feb. 23 2014
I love the back of the case. But the sides kind of look cheap and tacky. Maybe it because the plastic is too thick but it's not very clear. Should use metal or white for that part. I'm using a different case once I've received it from amazon.