5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case
Published on Jan. 25 2012 by RJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case
This is by far my favourite iPhone 4S case. It makes it look like there is no case on and looks sleek in white. I took away a star because the back scratches after a month or two but the price is so low that I was able to order three of them to refresh every few months. It also is a bit difficult to take off but that could be because I don't know how.

I took...
Published on Oct. 17 2012 by Mavis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case, Jan. 25 2012
This review is from: White Replicase Hard Crystal Air Jacket Case iPhone 4 4G / CDMA / 4S 16GB 32GB GSM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This product is perfect for protection of my iPhone 4s and to allow the phone to look as it is intended. It is a beautiful phone so it is nice that the stainless edges are seen through the case. Fits the phone perfectly with all buttons and functions accessible. Especially nice that I don't need to remove the case to attach oversized sync cable or the hdmi out attachment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case, Oct. 17 2012

I took off another star because the case seems to be impacting the flash on my 4S. I don't use flash often so I don't mind as much but some of my photos that use flash appear to be faded white. I have to take off my case to take photos with flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, Jan. 7 2012
I love this cover! It is exactly what I wanted. Fits the phone great, very good quality, and you can hardly notice it being on the phone. Preserves the beauty of the phone unaltered. All the buttons are accessible. I also feel that I have a better grip with this cover. The back of the cover looks exactly like the back of the phone. Very happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, fit good, Sept. 16 2014
Looks good, fit good. The price is crazy cheap. It cracked a bit over time, but still held together. I paid way more for an expensive case and when that case cracked it was toast.
Seriously, did you see the price on this? If you want something rugged that will last forever you can pay for it. I'd rather save the money and a few of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., April 28 2012
Very satisfied with this product. Can't beat the price of $3 and it looks great and is better quality of other more expensive cases I've purchased. Fit is good, looks great. Not too bulky. Protected my phone from two drops at which point it had lived it's life and needs to be replaced. Would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Étui esthétique, pas protectrice, Sept. 14 2014
Il est juste beau. J'ai échappé mon iphone 2 jours après l'avoir mis et mon iphone a brisé. Lécran a craqué et est devenue totalement bleue. Toutefois, il était encore en état de marche excepté que je ne voyais plus rien. J'ai du changé de téléphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks great but note that the plastic is rigid but I ..., Nov. 14 2014
it looks great but note that the plastic is rigid but I prefer TPU because I feel it offers a better protection.

Le 'look' set super mais je préfère un plastique qui soit un peu plus souple (TPU).

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13 2014
people thought I had a white iphone! def does the job

4.0 out of 5 stars it's nice., May 12 2014
I bought this pure white case for my wife. She like it very much. I will buy another one as gift for my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and plain, April 7 2014
I was looking for a plain, natural looking case for my iPhone and this fit the bill perfectly. It is very thin and looks good. Good deal.