5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case
Published on Jan. 25 2012 by RJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case
This is by far my favourite iPhone 4S case. It makes it look like there is no case on and looks sleek in white. I took away a star because the back scratches after a month or two but the price is so low that I was able to order three of them to refresh every few months. It also is a bit difficult to take off but that could be because I don't know how.

I took...
Published on Oct. 17 2012 by Mavis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPhone 4 case, Jan. 25 2012
This review is from: White Replicase Hard Crystal Air Jacket Case iPhone 4 4G / CDMA / 4S 16GB 32GB GSM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This product is perfect for protection of my iPhone 4s and to allow the phone to look as it is intended. It is a beautiful phone so it is nice that the stainless edges are seen through the case. Fits the phone perfectly with all buttons and functions accessible. Especially nice that I don't need to remove the case to attach oversized sync cable or the hdmi out attachment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a good looking case, Oct. 17 2012

I took off another star because the case seems to be impacting the flash on my 4S. I don't use flash often so I don't mind as much but some of my photos that use flash appear to be faded white. I have to take off my case to take photos with flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, Jan. 7 2012
I love this cover! It is exactly what I wanted. Fits the phone great, very good quality, and you can hardly notice it being on the phone. Preserves the beauty of the phone unaltered. All the buttons are accessible. I also feel that I have a better grip with this cover. The back of the cover looks exactly like the back of the phone. Very happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, fit good, Sept. 16 2014
Looks good, fit good. The price is crazy cheap. It cracked a bit over time, but still held together. I paid way more for an expensive case and when that case cracked it was toast.
Seriously, did you see the price on this? If you want something rugged that will last forever you can pay for it. I'd rather save the money and a few of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., April 28 2012
Very satisfied with this product. Can't beat the price of $3 and it looks great and is better quality of other more expensive cases I've purchased. Fit is good, looks great. Not too bulky. Protected my phone from two drops at which point it had lived it's life and needs to be replaced. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, July 19 2012
Ive bought sereval iphone cases in the past year or two
Ive got to say its my first time purchasing a case under 20 dollars
And i didnt expect much quallity when i ordered this product
But surprisingely this is a very tought hard case it fits perfectly on the phone
And the most important thing to me is that its very slim and dosnt add any bulk to your iphone
This case is a bit hard to take of or replace so keep that in mind
And its Even better than some very expensive cases i have bought
Overall if your looking to buy this case , you wont be dissapointed from what you buy
The only one problem with this case is that its hard to take off and its not ideal for people who are constantly changing beetween cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, bad condition, Sept. 9 2012
This case arrived today. I ordered 2, one for a friend. Its a great simple case and really will make your black iPhone look like a white one from the back. The picture is actually different than how it actually looks. It covers the entire camera/flash part so it's great that it covers everything and so really looks like a white iPhone.

However, I'm disappointed in the condition it came in. BOTH of the cases were very scratched up, one of them even had a small crack. I was surprised. It looked as though the cases had been used for a while. I don't know how it happened but it was disappointing.

Overall, it's a great case. I'm sure most of you will get it in great condition, so I guess I'm just unlucky.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Oct. 26 2012
Pierre Frechette (Gatineau, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
The reviews looked good. Took a while to come in, but that was expected since coming from another continent. Looks good on the iPhone and holds on tightly. However, after only several days of having it, it's already broken in two places without actually having handled it roughly. The most annoying break is the small part next to the volume controls. Also, the opening for the flash on the back cover is not big enough and is too close to the flash causing glare on pictures when the flash is used. That said, for the price, I can't ask too much of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of crap. if i could give it a - star i would, Sept. 2 2013
I liked the clean look it arrived promptly when I went to put it on my phone the top left side that covers the volume buttons broke without using any force and it scratched easily but at least it's not my phone and the price was more than reasonable.

THIS IS WHEN THE SELLER PROCEEDED TO CALL ME, TELLING ME TO TAKE DOWN THE NEGATIVE REVIEW (THE ABOVE), TOLD ME THEY WOULD REPLACE THE CASE THIS WAS OVER 2 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NO PHONE CASE, SIMPLY PUT THEY ARE LACKING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND WILL NEVER SEE MY BUSINESS AGAIN.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointed, Feb. 13 2014
These cases are cheap so I was half expecting them to kind of be crummy, but I'm really disappointed with them. They scratch super easily and they just feel cheap and flimsy. There are sharp points on some of the plastic sides (the bottom edges) and the back side is somehow very round which definitely doesn't look like the original backing of the iPhone. Overall I bought two of these but after just one day of using one of them, I'll just throw them away or give them to someone, I really don't like them at all.