5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
It is a book about the PMP certification based on PMBOK4.It has 30-40 questions per Chapter, and also the answers along with WHY is that the best answer. I thought that I had Project Management Experience, BUT this book show me another way to see and understand Project Management, Thank you!
Published on March 20 2012 by Roberto

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!
The book's actual quality was not good at all, and had many scribbles. The book took about 10 days to arrive, and I wanted to order a different edition, which wasn't clearly said on the ad.
Published 10 months ago by Manoochehr Ahmadi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, March 20 2012
This review is from: PMP Exam Prep: Rapid Learning to Pass PMI's PMP Exam--on Your First Try! (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellant, Dec 26 2011
Excellant book! You will have more informations than the PMBook! Only that it's bad, it is the price.. The cd only work on windows, if you have a mac, you have to select another way to prepare to your exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed on my First Attempt!, May 9 2013
Rita's book had come highly recommended by a number of PM/PMP peers (and almost every other review I had seen). I had no hesitation ordering this book once I was approved to write the exam. Having successfully completed the exam around 7 hours ago :), I can honestly credit the material in this book for being the reason I passed. Of course, you need the PMBoK as your basis for learning PMI's best practices, but Rita's book is your basis for understanding PMI's best practices. The PMP Exam Prep book is aligned to PMI's material, and takes it another step further by helping you to understand how to approach the exam, what assumptions to make for the exam, exercises, practice questions and numerous tips and tricks along the way. I trust that a new edition will be released to match PMI's 5th Edition release of the PMBoK, so make sure you have the corresponding edition for the exam version you are writing to. I spent four months with this book and the PMBoK together. I have zero regrets about this purchase - money and time well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars PMP Learning Tools, May 25 2012
This book is very well design to help learning PMP. I felt it helps to fill gaps in knowledge areas and process management.

Excellent work by RMCProject.. Wished price was affordable. Methodical, depth full and helps in daily life..

5.0 out of 5 stars You MUST get this book!!, July 30 2013
I like everyone else started with the PMBOK and found it so dry and difficult to get through. A friend recommended this book and I read it front to back in 3 weeks. The practice tests included were a great tool to identify areas if weakness and the other practice work including exercises, scenarios and mini case studies very helpful. I purchased the book July 2 and yesterday passed the PMP exam on my first try! Thanks RMC!!

5.0 out of 5 stars PMP Exam Prep, May 22 2012
This book helps you pass the exam by getting you ready for the tricky questions, for the long and difficult questions on the test and by making everything that is so dry in the PMBok sound logical.I really enjoyed studying this book and I passed the PMP on the first try. Thank you, RMC!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this book and PMBOK, Jan. 17 2014
I studied for the PMP by first reading the chapter in PMBOK, then reading the chapter in PMP Exam Prep, then doing the practice exercises in both PMP Exam Prep and the associated software. It may have been slightly overkill, but it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great investment, May 19 2013
If you need to prepare yourself for this exam, this book provides you with the tools to be successful on the exam. In addition to that, it provides a concept of project management that makes the academic portion of the subject make sense. I had this book for only two weeks prior to my scheduled exam and I was successful. Rita's exercises and Project Management summaries explain the subject in ways to help everyone understand the best way to approach it. Good luck on your exam!

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed the PMP Exam because of this Book., April 16 2013
I gave this book 5 stars, because without it I would not have been fully prepared to write and pass my PMP Exam.
Rita's questions really helped me to understand gaps in my knowledge, and learn how to 'think' like a Project Manager!

I would recommend using this book in conjunction with the PMBOK to prepare for the exam, as the other book I read was a bit fluffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price to pass the PMP exam, June 19 2012
This book is great. Rita has amazingly put this book in order for you to pass the exam. If you are practicing Project engineering in real life, then you do not need to spend thousands to pass the exam. Just reveiw this book and you can make it. Very well explianed and easy to understand. I recommend 100 % to anyone trying to take the PMP exam.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

PMP Exam Prep: Rapid Learning to Pass PMI's PMP Exam--on Your First Try!
Used & New from: CDN$ 63.46