5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cookbook!, Nov. 23 2009
I love to cook but often get frustrated with the inconsistencies of recipes on the internet and in the vast collection of cookbooks I have. Occasionally I luck out and find a great recipe but not very often.

The America's Test Kitchen TV cookbook is amazing. The book has images of the recipes, rationale about WHY the recipe works well and is tested to perfection. Also, the current episodes and those for 2010 are in the cookbook so you can see them made by demonstration.

I love that the cookbook offers comparisons between certain ingredient options such as varieties of dried pasta, or comparisons between various cooking/kitchen tools. We don't have some of the product selections in my city but they give a great indication of what to look for in the best product and why they chose the one they did.

So far my favourite recipes are the Pork Lo Mein and Beef and Broccoli stir fry. All of the recipes I have tried have worked perfectly and been delicious.

I would definitely recommend this book for any level of cook. The recipes are clear enough for a novice yet don't undermine a more experienced cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipies! Love this cookbook!, Nov. 20 2009
As a fan of the TV show, this is one of my favourite cookbooks. It gives details as to why the ingredients work well in the recipie and the recipies are easy to follow. Near the back of the book contains reviews and recommendations for small appliances, kitchen utensils, and cooking products. The recipies do not include a nutritional breakdown which is a downside for those needing to keep track of fat content or calories but otherwise, it is a great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves time, Oct. 2 2013
John L. Barton "History Vulture" (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
Buying this book saves me from having to look up recipes on the internet as we use a lot of their recipes. The downside is that as they keep adding new recipes each year the book will eventually become too big to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars A treat for the home cook, July 25 2013
I love this book; it's huge and it's heavy but there are so many recipes to try that I know I will be using this cookbook for quite some time. I love reading about the show, the behind-the-scenes stories as well as some of the background on the recipes. The recipes themselves are well written and and very tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, May 6 2013
If you're a fan of the series this cookbook is a must in your kitchen. I tried a dozen or so recipes already and they turned out fantastic, super delicious and all were family friendly. The recipes are easy to follow, well written and the results do not disappoint. I l like that most recipes use easy to find ingredients, and for the most part, they use ingredients you already buy or have in your pantry.

The book is absolutely HUGE and guaranteed there is plenty of recipes to choose from for every palate. I know this book will be well used in my kitchen for a very long time to come. The variety is just endless.

They also include a ton of reference material for ingredients, brands and tools they use on the show. The conversion charts are very detailed and helpful as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars must-have cookbook!, March 25 2014
Best cook book I've ever owned. Most recipes are fairly simple and delicious many made with regular pantry items no need to go buy ingredients you'll never use again!

5.0 out of 5 stars America's Test Kitchen a win, Dec 20 2013
Jennifer Elliott (edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This book was bought to compliment. Our already extensive collection of Americas Test kitchen books.
Recipes are well laid out, informative, and give you succinct, necessary directions. So far we haven't had a fail with this book or any of the others.
We originally checked this book out of the library to confirm our purchase. Definitely a good buy and a well-rounded group of recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book, March 12 2013
This review is from: Complete America's Test Kitchen Tv Show Cookbook New Edition (Hardcover)
this is a great book, so much to learn from this edition. just wanting to try everything. great tips on desserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Book-great buy, Jan. 16 2013
Eddie V. "Colleen" (Moncton, NB Canada) - See all my reviews
This book was purchased for my father in law who is a big fan of The America's Test Kitchen TV Show. He loved this gift. Everything looks delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook everyone should have, Dec 30 2012
Sean Ferguson - See all my reviews
I love watching the show, and now I have all the recipes in this amazing hard cover cookbook, that should be in everyone's kitchen (well of course you have to love to cook, lol).

ARRAY(0xb3c25df8)

Complete America's Test Kitchen Tv Show Cookbook New Edition
Complete America's Test Kitchen Tv Show Cookbook New Edition by America's Test Kitchen (Hardcover - Oct. 24 2011)
Used & New from: CDN$ 61.20