5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to understand Canon Flashes
This was the book I have been searching for a long time. It explains Canon flashes in great easy to understand detail that anyone can understand. The illustrations and photos are excellent. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about Canon flash photography. Best book I have bought in a very long time. Highly recommended.
Published on May 8 2010 by R D

3.0 out of 5 stars don't buy the kindle version
I am sure the boom has great content, but I was dumb and bought the kindle version, the layout is terrible and make the book very difficult to read. I have given up only part way through. Buy the paper version!
Published 1 month ago by Joyce M

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to understand Canon Flashes, May 8 2010
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the best Canon EOS Flash system book ever written., April 26 2010
R. Chandler (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)
My copy arrived a few days ago and I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book.

I've been involved in photography for about 12 years, so I'm not a complete newbie to the subject. I've found this book to be easy to read and yet loaded with technical info that's explained in a way that's not overwhelming. The photos, examples and illustrations are terrific and the "down memory lane" parts are great for filling in the reasons why some things are the way they are.

I was flipping through the upcoming chapters and it looks like things are about get very interesting.

I've used the authors' website ([...]) as a reference for many years.

Highly recommended!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Amazing book for Canon shooters., June 10 2010
Pablo (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)
This book makes me proud to be Canadian :) The writing style is plain (reader-friendly) making it quick to read and easy to understand. This is an amazing feat given the highly technical topic covered.

The information about flash photography in general, and the specific technical workings of the Canon EOS flash system is absolutely amazing! There is information in this book that one would never derive from the camera/flash manuals, and you could probably spend a good year reading Internet forum posts to derive 1/3 of the information if you should be so lucky.

Honestly, I said aloud to myself "WOW" about 1/3 the way through this book. I read it ALL in 5 evenings. It is FILLED with photos, illustrations, and thorough explanations of everything. You will not be wanting for anything by the time you have finished this book. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Jan. 6 2012
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)
If you are owner of any newer Canon flash, buy this book!

This book will explain you all your flash questions in details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detail, informative, Feb. 16 2011
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)
A very detail book in plain lauguage. Very informative pictures explaining flash machanism,camera machanism.
Love it. Joy to have such book which made buying good flash and use it fully.

3.0 out of 5 stars don't buy the kindle version, June 7 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars the book was perfect!, April 28 2011
This review is from: Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography (Paperback)
This book is perfect for anyone who used canon DSLR and wants to learn flash photography.
I reveived the book only a few day after my order.
Im really glad I found it

thanks a lot

Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography
Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography by NK Guy (Paperback - April 25 2010)
CDN$ 53.95 CDN$ 29.78