summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 2, 2015
great book in great condition
on June 7, 2014
I am sure the boom has great content, but I was dumb and bought the kindle version, the layout is terrible and make the book very difficult to read. I have given up only part way through. Buy the paper version!
on January 6, 2012
If you are owner of any newer Canon flash, buy this book!

This book will explain you all your flash questions in details.
on April 28, 2011
This book is perfect for anyone who used canon DSLR and wants to learn flash photography.
I reveived the book only a few day after my order.
Im really glad I found it

thanks a lot
on February 16, 2011
A very detail book in plain lauguage. Very informative pictures explaining flash machanism,camera machanism.
Love it. Joy to have such book which made buying good flash and use it fully.
on June 10, 2010
This book makes me proud to be Canadian :) The writing style is plain (reader-friendly) making it quick to read and easy to understand. This is an amazing feat given the highly technical topic covered.

The information about flash photography in general, and the specific technical workings of the Canon EOS flash system is absolutely amazing! There is information in this book that one would never derive from the camera/flash manuals, and you could probably spend a good year reading Internet forum posts to derive 1/3 of the information if you should be so lucky.

Honestly, I said aloud to myself "WOW" about 1/3 the way through this book. I read it ALL in 5 evenings. It is FILLED with photos, illustrations, and thorough explanations of everything. You will not be wanting for anything by the time you have finished this book. I highly recommend this book!
on May 8, 2010
This was the book I have been searching for a long time. It explains Canon flashes in great easy to understand detail that anyone can understand. The illustrations and photos are excellent. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about Canon flash photography. Best book I have bought in a very long time. Highly recommended.
on April 26, 2010
My copy arrived a few days ago and I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book.

I've been involved in photography for about 12 years, so I'm not a complete newbie to the subject. I've found this book to be easy to read and yet loaded with technical info that's explained in a way that's not overwhelming. The photos, examples and illustrations are terrific and the "down memory lane" parts are great for filling in the reasons why some things are the way they are.

I was flipping through the upcoming chapters and it looks like things are about get very interesting.

I've used the authors' website ([...]) as a reference for many years.

Highly recommended!!!!