5.0 out of 5 stars Great Info
Well put together and solid advice, no fad diets or other BS in this book. I great addition to your collection.
Published 3 months ago by Paul T Cochrane

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of words with not much said.
I read a lot of books about fitness, and sports nutrition so I am quite peticular. The information in this book is repetitive, and in my opinion does not add much value to the athlete. It seems like they were just trying to pad the paper so it sells well. Not much depth. I did like the tables which provide a summary.
Published on April 18 2012 by Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Info, May 16 2014
This review is from: Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes, 3rd Ed. (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of information!, July 10 2013
I read this book with great interests. It is well written and enjoyable to read. The reader will find all the information one may look for, but some sections go too far in details that may be irrelevant (minor issue; I prefer too much information than not enough).

I really enjoyed the appendix that includes:
-the glycemic index of several foods
-a glossary of vitamins and minerals
-a comparison of sports nutrition products
-meal plans according to your progression in your triathlon training (base, build and transition)

The only main issue or lack in this book is that I was expecting more meal plans. The reader is filled by information, but more meal plans would be interesting to "chew on"!

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of words with not much said., April 18 2012

Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes, 3rd Ed.
Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes, 3rd Ed. by Monique Ryan (Paperback - March 1 2012)
CDN$ 23.95 CDN$ 16.97