Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes, 3rd Ed.
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$22.13+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 10, 2013
I read this book with great interests. It is well written and enjoyable to read. The reader will find all the information one may look for, but some sections go too far in details that may be irrelevant (minor issue; I prefer too much information than not enough).

I really enjoyed the appendix that includes:
-the glycemic index of several foods
-a glossary of vitamins and minerals
-a comparison of sports nutrition products
-meal plans according to your progression in your triathlon training (base, build and transition)

The only main issue or lack in this book is that I was expecting more meal plans. The reader is filled by information, but more meal plans would be interesting to "chew on"!
on April 18, 2012
I read a lot of books about fitness, and sports nutrition so I am quite peticular. The information in this book is repetitive, and in my opinion does not add much value to the athlete. It seems like they were just trying to pad the paper so it sells well. Not much depth. I did like the tables which provide a summary.
on May 16, 2014
Well put together and solid advice, no fad diets or other BS in this book. I great addition to your collection.