summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 23, 2010
I bought my planner used and was expecting to have some markings in it. I was really impressed. It is in perfect condition.

on September 21, 2009
This is a good planner although I wish it was a little smaller, something I would be able to take around with me. One good thing about it is it has pockets for each category, great for storing business cards or cut outs. It keeps everything organized.
on April 14, 2009
Really like this wedding planner, lots of awesome checklists, information, and pockets to put brochures/paper work into
on August 19, 2008
I purchased this wedding planner for a friend of mine. I did a quick read through before I gave it to her and I was so impressed. I was looking through many planners at Chapers and Indigo and at an obscene price I found everything that I thought would be helpful; until I found this one. This wedding guide has everything you would need to plan an amazing wedding including accordian filing pockets, checklists (to take with you when you visit the baker, DJ, venue, florist, etc) instructionals for how to walk down the aisle and where to stand (interesting) and much much more! It is great and for a great price (much cheaper online). highly recommended. Did I mention it is a hard cover as well!