5.0 out of 5 stars An epoch tale that waves prehistory with the esoteric
Published on Nov. 2 2010 by MarcTheosoph

1.0 out of 5 stars a violent and disturbing book
The book is filled with graphic and disturbing violence that destroys the message, intelligence and wisdom Mr Hancock possess .
Published 25 days ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars An epoch tale that waves prehistory with the esoteric, Nov. 2 2010
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
Graham Hancock is a learned author who weaves an amazing tale that fuses elements of quantum physics, pre-history, and the esoteric (esp. gnosticism) into a story that I found both captivating and a lot of fun to read. Of course, I'm a big fan of his non-fiction work and would share that 'Fingerprints of the Gods' singlehandedly pierced the veil for me and 'Supernatural' inspired me to go to Peru and take the Shamans walk. He is incredibly well researched and has a fantastic ability to communicate/translate complex concepts into easily understood terms. With ENTANGLED, he most certainly has woven subtle truths into the fabric of the story and so there is a great deal of metaphor and subtext... wrapped within a very high energy (almost frenetic) and totally engaging story. My only criticism is that it's too short and I was totally left wanting more. I very much look forward to seeing how this story ends.

Marc K.
Toronto , Canada

1.0 out of 5 stars a violent and disturbing book, June 27 2014
John (West Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
Why this author felt he had to go to such extremes is beyond me. Maybe he had such visions, but are they worth keeping and dwelling upon? Sick to my stomach with the violence I could not finish this book. Very disappointing coming from a man of this caliber.

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, April 11 2014
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
After reading War God, I had to venture into another one of Graham's fiction novels. This story was truly compelling, it would make for one incredible movie. Although it did end abruptly, I hope there is a sequel because now I am left hanging feeling unsatisfied and curious as to what happened to these two girls (Leoni and Ria) who's lives become intertwined in time to defeat an evil doer named Sulpa and Jack. I loved how he incorporated psilocybin, dmt and ayahausca as crucial components in these two girls lives.

All in all worth the read, worth the money! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Nov. 26 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
I bought a few books online and wasn't really too sure what to expect since this is the first of Graham Hancock's that I've read. It was a really good read from front to back, high paced and yet packed with detail and information. He sure does his homework before writing a book. An excellent read overall, can't wait to dig into some of his other books

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 30 2013
Right on Graham Hancock! I loved this book, couldn't put it down. I stayed all night one night!
Very interesting, twists and turns, magical. I hope there is a sequel.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Conscious Cross-paradigmatic Energetics, April 4 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
If followers of Graham Hancock non-fiction are shocked, then they haven't been keeping up! Hancock has taken his travels,discoveries, and insights into a restructured narrative of human history and the nature of time itself, and created this heroic and intense STORY. The result is a subtle time-release psychedelic rumination disguised as a shocking, violent, vibrating page-turner. I leave a star open because Hancock's new genre can only get better.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEEP and riveting!, Jan. 11 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
Could not put it down... and can't stop wondering where the sequel is at?? I'm SO happy Graham Hancock is writing fiction now, allowing him to reveal his more "mystical" musings to be shared with the audience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Open to possibility, Oct. 25 2010
Lisa Urbanoski (Edmoton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
I found the book very fast paced, and the content original. How could it not be if written by Graham Hancock! I think the main character should have been an english person because Graham did not "get" the language of the average North American very well (eg. mad is angry not crazy in North America) and I did find this distracting. I decided early on not to let those small inconsistencies bother me, but they did continue throughout the book. It was great to see a story line that puts much of his research up for a potential story line. I was surprised at how difficult I found it was to put down, I didn't expect to get as involved with the story as I did and I look forward to the story finishing in the next book.

Entangled
Entangled by Graham Hancock (Paperback - Oct. 19 2010)
CDN$ 20.50 CDN$ 14.40