march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 2, 2010
Graham Hancock is a learned author who weaves an amazing tale that fuses elements of quantum physics, pre-history, and the esoteric (esp. gnosticism) into a story that I found both captivating and a lot of fun to read. Of course, I'm a big fan of his non-fiction work and would share that 'Fingerprints of the Gods' singlehandedly pierced the veil for me and 'Supernatural' inspired me to go to Peru and take the Shamans walk. He is incredibly well researched and has a fantastic ability to communicate/translate complex concepts into easily understood terms. With ENTANGLED, he most certainly has woven subtle truths into the fabric of the story and so there is a great deal of metaphor and subtext... wrapped within a very high energy (almost frenetic) and totally engaging story. My only criticism is that it's too short and I was totally left wanting more. I very much look forward to seeing how this story ends.

Marc K.
Toronto , Canada
on April 11, 2014
After reading War God, I had to venture into another one of Graham's fiction novels. This story was truly compelling, it would make for one incredible movie. Although it did end abruptly, I hope there is a sequel because now I am left hanging feeling unsatisfied and curious as to what happened to these two girls (Leoni and Ria) who's lives become intertwined in time to defeat an evil doer named Sulpa and Jack. I loved how he incorporated psilocybin, dmt and ayahausca as crucial components in these two girls lives.

All in all worth the read, worth the money! Enjoy!
on November 26, 2013
I bought a few books online and wasn't really too sure what to expect since this is the first of Graham Hancock's that I've read. It was a really good read from front to back, high paced and yet packed with detail and information. He sure does his homework before writing a book. An excellent read overall, can't wait to dig into some of his other books
on April 4, 2013
If followers of Graham Hancock non-fiction are shocked, then they haven't been keeping up! Hancock has taken his travels,discoveries, and insights into a restructured narrative of human history and the nature of time itself, and created this heroic and intense STORY. The result is a subtle time-release psychedelic rumination disguised as a shocking, violent, vibrating page-turner. I leave a star open because Hancock's new genre can only get better.
on January 11, 2013
Could not put it down... and can't stop wondering where the sequel is at?? I'm SO happy Graham Hancock is writing fiction now, allowing him to reveal his more "mystical" musings to be shared with the audience.
on October 22, 2015
This book is a trip and a half. Extremely violent, very creative, a little dry during the doctor's sections, he speaks like he's reading a pamphlet. I enjoyed this immensely. Read it!
on September 30, 2013
Right on Graham Hancock! I loved this book, couldn't put it down. I stayed all night one night!
Very interesting, twists and turns, magical. I hope there is a sequel.....
on August 23, 2015
Amazing, intense, exciting, scary, couragus, fascinating, just so may words to describe this book in a positive light... Can't wait for a sequel <3
on July 10, 2014
Great reading, super entertaining and masterfully written.
I have read over 6 books of Graham Hancock they are always interesting.
on July 26, 2015
Do we have the power to change our past? The Feminine will allow such change.