biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 22, 2015
This book is a trip and a half. Extremely violent, very creative, a little dry during the doctor's sections, he speaks like he's reading a pamphlet. I enjoyed this immensely. Read it!
on August 23, 2015
Amazing, intense, exciting, scary, couragus, fascinating, just so may words to describe this book in a positive light... Can't wait for a sequel <3
on July 26, 2015
Do we have the power to change our past? The Feminine will allow such change.
on September 30, 2014
SUch an excellent story. A real joy to read! Yes there is some violence in this novel. Yes his writing is vivid and detailed, But I find the violence on TV is many times stronger.

The storyline pulls readers heart strings quickly and one may find themselves challenged to put this novel down.

Bring on Book II Please :)
on September 16, 2014
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this book.
on July 10, 2014
Great reading, super entertaining and masterfully written.
I have read over 6 books of Graham Hancock they are always interesting.
on June 27, 2014
The book is filled with graphic and disturbing violence that destroys the message, intelligence and wisdom Mr Hancock possess .
Why this author felt he had to go to such extremes is beyond me. Maybe he had such visions, but are they worth keeping and dwelling upon? Sick to my stomach with the violence I could not finish this book. Very disappointing coming from a man of this caliber.
on April 11, 2014
After reading War God, I had to venture into another one of Graham's fiction novels. This story was truly compelling, it would make for one incredible movie. Although it did end abruptly, I hope there is a sequel because now I am left hanging feeling unsatisfied and curious as to what happened to these two girls (Leoni and Ria) who's lives become intertwined in time to defeat an evil doer named Sulpa and Jack. I loved how he incorporated psilocybin, dmt and ayahausca as crucial components in these two girls lives.

All in all worth the read, worth the money! Enjoy!
on November 26, 2013
I bought a few books online and wasn't really too sure what to expect since this is the first of Graham Hancock's that I've read. It was a really good read from front to back, high paced and yet packed with detail and information. He sure does his homework before writing a book. An excellent read overall, can't wait to dig into some of his other books
on September 30, 2013
Right on Graham Hancock! I loved this book, couldn't put it down. I stayed all night one night!
Very interesting, twists and turns, magical. I hope there is a sequel.....