5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the holidays
My Mom was looking for my siblings and I to bring our own "Christmas Story" to Christmas dinner this past year. When I found this online, I thought it would work perfectly for the occasion. And it did!
Published 15 months ago by Janelle from Canada

3.0 out of 5 stars Um... Too many bummer stories...
Published 3 months ago by Amber Faganello

3.0 out of 5 stars Um... Too many bummer stories..., Dec 21 2013
This review is from: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic: 101 Holiday Tales of Inspiration, Love, and Wonder (Paperback)
I bought this to read to my sixth grade class in December and some of the stories they really liked and some were too sentimental to be believed and still more were just depressing. Heads up a happy ending after reading four pages about how your dad died right before Christmas does not infuse the Christmas spirit. I remember the chicken soup books when they first were popular and they had a much more fresh feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the holidays, Jan. 6 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Soup Books are Fabulous, Jan. 14 2011
I love Chicken Soup books.....they are inspiring, exciting and entertaining to read. Just take a look at one....that's how I got started. Enjoy!!

ARRAY(0xab7bad2c)