countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 21, 2013
I bought this to read to my sixth grade class in December and some of the stories they really liked and some were too sentimental to be believed and still more were just depressing. Heads up a happy ending after reading four pages about how your dad died right before Christmas does not infuse the Christmas spirit. I remember the chicken soup books when they first were popular and they had a much more fresh feeling.
on January 6, 2013
My Mom was looking for my siblings and I to bring our own "Christmas Story" to Christmas dinner this past year. When I found this online, I thought it would work perfectly for the occasion. And it did!
on November 27, 2013
For a person who believes in the spiritual world, it is a must. For others, it could be seen as a bunch of coïncidences. Anyway the 100 stories are short and very pleasant.
on January 14, 2011
I love Chicken Soup books.....they are inspiring, exciting and entertaining to read. Just take a look at one....that's how I got started. Enjoy!!
on October 6, 2014
LOVE it! A book of HOPE!
on September 10, 2015
I really love this book, the stories are amazing.
on July 21, 2016
Book is great just watch the seller.
on August 18, 2014