Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Codename: Sailor V 2
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$11.39+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 2, 2012
I liked it better than Vol. 1. It had better stories and you got to see glimpses of other characters from Sailor Moon as a bit of foreshadowing.
I think it's a great read with fantastic artwork. It may not be for everyone, but if you're a Sailor Moon fan, you'll enjoy it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 23, 2012
Sailor V is a prequel into Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon, was just better for me. I feel like,there should be prequels for all the sailor scouts, not just the 'leader' scout of the group. And I feel like, is Sailor Moon the only one who gets a man in the end and everyone else has to be sworn to protect her? Minako falls in love every two seconds, but still, the ending of this one was bittersweet, but I feel like it was trying to hard to make everything super bubbly to a point where there was no depth and it was very superficial. I liked the whole Sailor Moon series, but I think maybe I'm in a stage of growing out of it. I would probably read Sailor Moon again, Sailor V, I'm not so sure.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again