march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 4, 2015
This was just what I was looking for.
on October 3, 2015
Really great, I've been using it so much I don't even put it away anymore! Every recipe so far has been delicious.
on August 29, 2015
Love all Happy Herbivore books
on May 30, 2015
Great book. Have made so many recipes from it and all of them are so easy and delicious.
on June 24, 2014
Great book so far! I'm very happy I got it! I don't often buy e-books but this was such a good price that I couldn't resist!!
on February 1, 2014
This is simply the best cookbook that I own. Recipes are simple to make and they taste absolutely delightful. I highly recommend this cookbook.
on January 14, 2014
I am frankly baffled as to the number of rave reviews Happy Herbivore books have received, I have to wonder how many vegan cookbooks people have experienced if they think this is "the best". To me it is quite evident that the author is NOT a trained chef, the recipes are very basic and lack flavour and originality/creativity. While basic and easy can be a good thing, especially for new vegetarians/vegans just learning to cook, I worry that these recipes are so bland and mediocre that they would scare people off from going vegan. She relies on fake meats and cheeses a lot and several of the recipes require you to make another recipe from the book (or two or three!) in order to put one recipe together. Also, while it's certainly a good thing to watch the amount of oils and fats in our diet, NO fat is not a good thing, we need healthy fats in our diet and they also add flavour and depth that is seriously lacking here. The baked goods using no oil at all and no sugar, are bland and lack-lustre. I have about 20 different vegan cookbooks and this is honestly the worst and one I would not recommend to anyone, new or seasoned vegan. If you want healthy but still flavourful whole foods vegan dishes, try Dreena Burton's books, or the vegan cooking queen, Isa Chandra Moskowitz, but skip these unless bland is your thing.
on December 27, 2013
This book is great.
Love the pictures and the recipes are great for those interested in exploring a vegan diet.
I HIGHLY recommend this cookbook!!!
on July 15, 2013
Great recipes, excellent resource book. The recipes are easy to follow, and make from salads to dinners to desserts. Excellent!
on January 10, 2013
An excellent recipe book featuring many easy recipes. One improvement would be to make the recipes low sodium too. I highly recommend it to all readers.