Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on August 27, 2003
Sorry, I did not get a thing out of this book, except that the author has struggled a lot and has a fairly negative attitude. He also believes in muses. (Guess if you don't feel on top of it, it's comforting to know there are muses out there.) Okay, maybe you believe in muses too. (If you do, you might like this book.) My good friend, whose opinion I value greatly, recommended it. He loved it. I didn't. We debate. I have better things to do with my time than read stories about how the author failed so many times before he reached a modicum of success, and then became a philosopher. So why do I take the time to write this review? Because I think you might spend your time better elsewhere. It's a small contribution; but, nonetheless, a contribution.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 6, 2002
And a thin volume it is, as noted in an earlier review. Spending the money on paper and #2 pencils will do more to advance your writing career.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way
Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way by Steven Pressfield (Paperback - March 10 2015)
CDN$ 13.19

Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life's Work
Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life's Work by Steven Pressfield (Paperback - Aug. 15 2011)
CDN$ 16.95

The Warrior Ethos
The Warrior Ethos by Steven Pressfield (Paperback - May 23 2013)
CDN$ 13.07