summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 19, 2011
After 30 years of use, my high school dictionary fell apart, forcing me to look for a new one. I wanted to replace it with an updated version of something similar - a comprehensive dictionary that went beyond the basic pocket variety which falls short on vocabulary, but I didn't want a massive hardcover. This dictionary strikes the right balance. So far, it's been able to provide all the words I've needed to look up, masculine and feminine adjective endings, samples of words or phrases in sentences if it's a word that has many meanings or ways to use it. The dictionary uses a decent point size so it's easy to read and while it's definitely not a small pocket-size book, it's still easy to carry around or find room for on a shelf. Overall, a great French-English dictionary.
on August 30, 2015
I ordered the hardcover to have a high quality book to use for years to come. However, the binding is too tight and there is not enough blank space on the page edge to easily read the text on the spine side of the page. Even if I try to flatten the book wide open I have trouble seeing the entries on the edge of the page. Very disappointing.
on April 16, 2014
I would recommend this item to just about anyone. Price was so reasonable and received item in great condition. awesome
on July 3, 2015
Bought for my son for school. He found it very useful. A great resource.