march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Board book|Change

on April 4, 2016
Would be a nice book, but it contains fully nude pictures of a boy and a girl, as well as a picture of a boy and a girl using the bathroom... I'm no prude or anything, but not exactly what I'm looking for when I'm just trying to speak a little French to my daughter! Purchasers should be made aware...
on December 14, 2009
Great book. The images are really nice and they book is perfect for small babies. I've been reading this book to my 8 month old since he's 6 months old. He still loves the colours and the pictures and is one of his favorite books.
on August 1, 2014
Very nice book for toddlers. Good cardboard that is washable.
on August 1, 2015
Therebis one page that asks the difference betwena boy ans girl baby... And shows teo naked babies. I don't think that is necessary at my toddlers age. Other books in the aeries are freat though.
on May 20, 2016
livre intéressant pour bébé, très résistant. Les images et les couleurs sont belles.
on April 28, 2015