5.0 out of 5 stars Aboslutely wonderful, May 8 2006
Rebecca (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GRAMMAIRE EST UNE CHANSON DOUCE (LA) (Mass Market Paperback)
I have now read this book twice, and it is incredible. Not only is it fun to see new words in a foreign (to me) language, but it helped me to see words in general in a new way. It is a touching story, and also an informative one. I highly recommend it to anyone who is beginning to speak french or a native french speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable & well written, Jan. 20 2004
Kathy Tang (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I wish I read this book when I was learning French in High School. The story is fun and the concept is fresh. Since I am still learning French, I think I had to look up every 20 words or so in a dictionary. It was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book in excellent condition; fast delivery and just what I wanted, Nov. 14 2014
Book in excellent condition; fast delivery and just what I wanted. Complete satisfaction. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime !, June 6 2011
Un livre à lire à tout prix. Il fait voir d'un autre oeil la grammaire si pénible pour les enfants. Belle histoire qui est bien illustrée.

GRAMMAIRE EST UNE CHANSON DOUCE (LA)
GRAMMAIRE EST UNE CHANSON DOUCE (LA) by Erik Orsenna (Mass Market Paperback - March 6 2003)
CDN$ 10.95 CDN$ 9.86