march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on January 1, 2015
Malgré le fait que ce livre a pris du temps pour se rendre à moi, plus que d'autres articles que je commande sur Amazon, je suis satisfait de mon achat! Excellent livre! Je le conseille à tous les enseignants!
on November 14, 2014
Book in excellent condition; fast delivery and just what I wanted. Complete satisfaction. Thank you
on June 6, 2011
Un livre à lire à tout prix. Il fait voir d'un autre oeil la grammaire si pénible pour les enfants. Belle histoire qui est bien illustrée.
on May 8, 2006
I have now read this book twice, and it is incredible. Not only is it fun to see new words in a foreign (to me) language, but it helped me to see words in general in a new way. It is a touching story, and also an informative one. I highly recommend it to anyone who is beginning to speak french or a native french speaker.
on January 20, 2004
I wish I read this book when I was learning French in High School. The story is fun and the concept is fresh. Since I am still learning French, I think I had to look up every 20 words or so in a dictionary. It was worth it.