5.0 out of 5 stars Super
I recommmend to buy that book. It's a complementary of the fist book. It tells more about the exercices and the anti stagnation. I think it's a must have.
Published on Jan. 31 2010 by Max-olivier Michel

3.0 out of 5 stars I like this book and it seems like good exercizes but ...
Published 2 months ago by Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars I like this book and it seems like good exercizes but ..., Aug. 11 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
I like this book and it seems like good exercizes but two things are preventing me from enjoying it. First, it's not really true that it's for any level including beginners. There's no way I can get up on chairs or adopt some of the weird positions for the pushups for example. I would hurt myself. Second, it says no accessories but pretty soon you realize you need a pullup bar, a steady chair setup and lots of space. I decided to use the book later, when I'm in a better shape and find a metal bar, which is kinda stupid, since I bought the book to get in shape and now I have to get in shape to use it XD

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Jan. 31 2010
Max-olivier Michel (Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
Livre intéressant

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book and fast shipping !, Oct. 26 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
J'ai acheté ce livre pour développer mon corps et je le trouve vraiment excellent. Tout est très bien expliqué autant au niveau des entraînement, l'alimentation, la durée et les repos. Si vous n'avez pas les moyens d'aller dans les gyms ou que vous préféré vous entrainer seul a la maison, ce livre est pour vous !

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is clear if you do not have a gym ..., Sept. 4 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
Everything is clear if you do not have a gym structure at home buy this book, instead paying 70-80$ month into a gym

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Sept. 27 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
Livre tres bien fais et illustrer. Parfait pour ceux qui ont la discipline de sentrainer seul.

5.0 out of 5 stars It delivers, Jan. 29 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
What you see is what you get. Very well explained with a step by step method to acheiving any goal(weight loss, maintenance, performance). Pictures are very clear and book reads very well and is good afterwards for referals.
Though the book review says you don't need any equipment, it's not really true. Although you can do many exercices without equipment, you need chin-up bar, dip bars, etc. to perform many exercices.

Overall, I love this book. I would sauggest it to anyone who wants to workout outside of the gym and acheive great functionnal strength nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!!, Sept. 5 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Méthode de musculation (Paperback)
Super livre! Le programme est parfait et permet d'évoluer à son rythme. Je suis vraiment satisfait de me l'avoir procurer!

Méthode de musculation
Méthode de musculation by Olivier Lafay (Paperback - June 1 2004)
CDN$ 39.95