5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Want From Dali and More
Published on Feb. 27 2003 by James M. Hatch

2.0 out of 5 stars Art of Dali
I liked the book. The mix of explanations of the painting and his life was very descriptive. I learned a lot about his friends and famliy. The book just reminds me that in every genius there's a lunatic.
Published on March 22 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Want From Dali and More, Feb. 27 2003
This review is from: Dali: The Paintings (Paperback)
This book is the definitive look at Dali. I own a few other of his books but this one blows the out of the water. The only negative aspect about the book really comes down to my opinion. Some of my favorite paintings are fitted onto a page with 3 others making them a little difficult to see the extreme detail. While others get their own page but in my humble opinion didn't deserve it. While reading or just skimming through the paintings its awesome all the way through. The book is in chronological order so you can see his progress throughout his life. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, even if you don't like Dali's style, there is so much in here that you'll find something. I've spent dozens of hours looking through it, finding something new each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars DALI at his best..........., Feb. 20 2004
This review is from: Dali: The Paintings (Paperback)
After collecting, selling and trading Dali art works for more than 30 years, Mr. Robert Descharnes, one of Dali's past secretaries, has outdone himself in this magnificent book. Without a doubt it will become a collectors classic and a must for any serious Dali admirer. Well worth its price in gold!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dali for Dali afficionados, Nov. 3 2003
This review is from: Dali: The Paintings (Paperback)
Not only does this book have biographical info, it has the Dali painting in chronological order and the sculptures as well. A valuable reference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Art of Dali, March 22 2004
By A Customer

Dali: The Paintings
Dali: The Paintings by Robert Descharnes (Paperback - Oct. 1 2001)
Used & New from: CDN$ 23.17