march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 13, 2016
the book is wonderful. I have picky little eaters and I look forward to experimenting with these ideas.
It provides a wide range of ideas for lunches (and diners (hey why not!), Im really glad with the book.
on January 5, 2016
Some great recipes in here.
on February 7, 2015
This book is very good, I like it that the ingredients suggested and used for recipes are all more easily found here in North America and I don't necessarily need to go to the Asian market really far from me to create a fun and healthy bento lunch.
on October 13, 2014
Great recipes. Super fast and really simple.
on October 11, 2014
Great cookbook. Easy bento recipes!
on September 6, 2014
This book is filled with simple, easy recipes that look (and are!) absolutely delicious. The instructions/recipes are clear and concise. I had to pick up a few ingredients I've never bought before (rice vinegar, mirin, sake and sesame oil, among others) but it's well worth it to give these recipes a try! Its perfect for someone just starting out who wants to make their own healthy meals.
on August 11, 2014
Amazing recipes and ideas! Love this book and can't wait to start my bento lunches. With school just around the corner I believe this book would definitely come in handy. A must have!
on June 1, 2013
I have been making bento lunches, using Japanese and other cuisines for inspiration, for about a year and a half, but finally decided to treat myself to Maki`s book. I wish I had bought it sooner! The recipes are easy to follow, contain many variations so you`ll never get bored, and have handy tips and tricks to help you get started if you`re new. The recipes are varied enough to appeal to novice and experienced bento creators, and are generally healthy enough for everyday food. There are some cute bento ideas, but it`s mostly a great resource for adults who want to take lunch beyond a basic sandwich. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in bento, whether making or eating them!
on April 16, 2013
The recipes are easy , delicious , and nutritious. Some require advance preparation so if you are organized with respect to cooking this should not be a problem for you . If you are not accumstomed to planning ahead , this is a good place to start .
on December 24, 2012
This book is filled with delicious recipes, colourful photos and sensible advice. Every bento I have made from this book has been exceptionally delicious. The book gives recipes for Japanese and non-Japanese bento, recipes for common ingredient substitutions(for those who do not have access to much Japanese grocers), food safety and prep and handy tips to make your bento quickly and tasty.