summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 28, 2004
After my husband and I saw the original movie, we drove out to California to meet Jill Kinmont, the girl who the movie was about. I was also in an accident and am a paraplegic in a wheelchair and my name is Jill.
We met Jill, her Mom and her boyfriend. All very nice people. I wanted to get the DVD, but see it's only out in VHS, so I will wait until it comes out on DVD. This was a very inspirational movie for everyone, especially for me! This movie has special memories for me.
on August 16, 2002
The film was richly acted and memoriable, about the skiier whose tragic fate changed her life to that of a paraplegic. Equally tragic, was her friend who suffered from polio, but triumphantly rose out of the iron lung to battle this ugly disease which affficted some of the population. It is about Kinmont's struggle to reclaim her independence and to understand her newly aquired disability with a courageous face. A must for everyone to see.
on June 14, 2000
This wonderful movie tells the story of world class skier Jill Kinmont, who seemed destined to reach the very pinnacle of her career, until a tragic accident left her a quadriplegic who would be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life, and her struggle to forge a new and meaningful life for herself in a world which can be very cruel at times, especially to people who have a physical disability. A truly inspirational story which shows that life can indeed continue and can even be good, even in the face of overwhelming odds. A must see for anyone who doubts the existence of true courage in the face of adversity or the remarkable resilience of the human spirit. Jill Kinmont, you're amazing!
on March 18, 2004
been looking for this movie since ages and it's not available anywhere,i wish you could consider putting it on dvd...it's a wonderfull movie, not made anymore!!!
on April 6, 2005
vieux film mais tellement vrai tellement bien joue.... j'ai avec moi la partie 2 mais il me manque le film original.
on November 1, 1999
This story is an inspiring and uplifting tale. Whenever, I have the blues, I am reminded that I am in a far better situation than some. I am encouraged by Jill's strength and her ability to go on. As an aspiring athlete, I can relate to Jill's hardships on the way to victory. I believe that anyone who watches this movie will suddenly stop taking things in life for granted. An excellent movie, with a phenomenal soundtrack!!!!
on March 9, 2010
This is a Great story and I would love to be able to have it in DVD or Blu-ray format.
on April 23, 1999
This is a wonderful movie to watch when you're feeling like you can't go on. After a near-fatal accident, Jill Kinmont struggles to find a reason to live. Her determination and courage as she forges a new life for herself makes anyone watching count their blessings. Truly life-affirming.
on November 26, 2015
Well done depiction of Ms. Kinmount's tragic accident and how she over came the obstacles in her path.
on August 27, 2014
Great find!! Love this Movie!!!