5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie ! no dvd :(
I love this movie!!!! I am very sad to see that to it has not been Released on DVD. Well the movie is definetly worth buying even on VHS. It continues to be one movie that I can say is a favorit, and for me that is a rare occasion.
Published on March 28 2004 by Jennifer

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD like picture quality !!!
Published 2 months ago by Louis Durocher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD like picture quality !!!, May 8 2014
This review is from: Perfect Weapon [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Do not get me wrong ! This movie deserve a 5 star rating. It is an excellent martial art movie. However, I bought the Blu Ray version thinking that it would be in 1080P HD. I was very disappointed when I watched the movie and quickly realized that it was the same picture quality of a DVD... Do not pay more money for this Blu Ray since it is the same picture quality as the original DVD :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie ! no dvd :(, March 28 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Martial Arts Film/Good Intro to Kenpo, May 5 2004
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
I studied Kenpo Karate as a kid and enjoyed this movie when it came out in the theatre years ago. I recently watched it again after so many years and enjoyed the fight sequences and the way that they introduced kenpo karate to the viewers. Recognizing some of the self defense techniques and kata from the movie made it authentic and different from other movies in this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great action!, May 3 2004
Eric S. Illikianin "Movie Buff" (Cross Lanes, WV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
This is Jeff Speakman's best movie and it stands up there with other great Martial Arts movies. Speakman's kenpo is very realistic in this movie. An action fan could not ask for more than this movie delivers! But why is this great movie not on DVD yet?!?

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, Nov. 25 2003
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
I wounder WHY? this film is not on DVD? What is wrong with this picture? One of the best action packed movies and its not going into the 21st century?

5.0 out of 5 stars American Kenpo - The Ultimate Self Defense - On Video, March 14 2003
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
If you want to know what American Kenpo Karate looks like in action, this is the movie for you. There is no other martial art like it and there is no other movie as good as this for fight scenes.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Weapon, Jan. 13 2003
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
This video inspired me to begin study of Master Ed Parker's Kenpo Karate; I am now a Green belt, beginning study towards my 3rd degree Brown belt. I have had the opportunity to meet and train with Mr. Jeff Speakman on a couple of occasions; the speed and abilities that he displays in the movie are not enhanced by special effects. The film also gives insight into the true purpose of the martial arts---it is not an art for vengeance, as Jeff's character realizes, but an art to defend those who may not be able to defend themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real review of Real Martial Arts, Aug. 16 2002
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
This is a GOOD & FUN film !!! BUY IT IF YOU CAN!!! I also found out that IT'S ALL REAL Martial Arts being used. I met Jeff Speakman before this film came out & found out he's a really nice & humble person that takes time to be with people, he really cares. About 2 yrs later I didn't know anything about this film until I started taking Kenpo & my teacher recommended I see it. I LOVED IT !!! I hope one day to be as fast as him. I thought I was not so good a martial artist when one day A friend watched me practice and said "WOW How did you get so fast and good?!?!?" I'm Nowhere near as good!!! I'm still a lower belt rank Anybody can do it if you try! "Every block is a strike, every strike is a block." Kenpo is VERY practicle.

4.0 out of 5 stars kenpo rocks!!, June 28 2002
gary johnson (NEW YORK, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
I've seen this movie once and it stuck in my head for a long time , that's why i am going to buy this film on video. The action fighting scenes are great and the very fast jeff speakman is great and by gods power he can kick some @ss you know what i mean.And i get tired of that jackie chan's corn ball fighting style it's boring to see jackie chan fighting he's more of a clown in his movies today.We need good martial arts heroes' like cindy rothrock i think that's her name,she good too as well as jeff he have's a great kenpo style that's fast and cool i wish he make more films today because martial arts films like the MATRIX has a lot of butt kicking action an jeff speakman needs to be apart of this action genre,so that's why i am buying this movie PERFECT WEAPON

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 17 2002
MCC (East Helena, MT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perfect Weapon (VHS Tape)
As a second degree purple belt Kenpoist, I too have watched many martial arts movies. I like this movie because it is more realistic, and I recognize the techniques Jeff Speakman uses. I especially like watching him perform his kata at the beginning of the movie, and the dedication to Ed Parker at the end of the movie. Anyone who studies Kenpo Karate will enjoy this flick. I would like to see it come out on DVD though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Perfect Weapon
Perfect Weapon by Mark DiSalle (VHS Tape - 2004)
Used & New from: CDN$ 21.99