5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed
Although I knew I was ordering a previously viewed DVD, I was disappointed to have it arrive in a smashed plastic case. Lucky for us the DVD was fine (we've purchased many used copies of DVD's) but had to throw out the case that came with the movie.
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by Rhonda

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome, April 6 2010
Aline Newton "Allie cat" (Saskatoon, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole movie, but he does for Aladdin. He loves the music, and the genie is hilarious! So in closing, Aladdin is one of the best Disney movies ever. All Disney fans must have this in their collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece,finally arriving!, March 3 2004
T.E. (New Mexico,USA) - See all my reviews
Seems like years since I last saw Aladdin,it quickly became one of my favorite movies of all time,and with past Disney hits like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast,Disney had yet another masterpiece in Aladdin.
It's a story about Aladdin,a street rat,growing up in Agrabah,who leads a carefree life until he stumbles upon the Cave of Wonders and frees the Genie from his lamp. He also falls in love with Jasmine,daughter of the sultan of Agrabah. But not all is peaceful,for the vizier Jafar,along with his wisecracking parrot,Iago,plan disaster upon the Sultan,Jasmine and all of Agrabah. It's all typical Disney hilarity and the trademark Disney music that we all fell in love with in Disney's classics.
I will be for sure snagging this come October when it's release date arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Condition, May 17 2010
Jory Paul - See all my reviews
Movie is in amazing condition, I just wanna say thank you for having that product, its sucks losing a movie that doesn't come out for another 10 years.
Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excitement!, Feb. 23 2004
By A Customer
I love Aladdin! i am a big fan. I can't wait till october 5! everyone should watch this classic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film., Oct. 3 2013
I grew up watching this film and along with Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella it is one of my favourite Disney films. I love it! Robin Williams is so good in it. He's hilarious. This film isn't just for kids but for the whole family. I think I was about 5 when I first saw it and at 14 I still watch it and so do my parents. I haven't seen the sequels because I heard that Robin Williams wasn't in them and decided that they wouldn't be as good without him. He was made for the part. The songs are amazing. I love singing along to "A Whole new World". I'm hoping to get the soundtrack soon. I also love the film because I have the same name as the princess in it! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. You're never too old to watch a classic Disney film.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost essential, July 18 2004
There are a select few of the films made by Disney that can almost be considered essential Kid fare. My personal faves are : Robin Hood, Lion King, and the great Aladdin. This is one of Disney's all time greatest moments ever. This is truly one of the best. Adults will find it amazing, kids will love it! An awesome and incredible tale of magic, wishes, coming of age, love, and temptation by absolute power. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Also was one of the first animated movies to really make use of a seamless blend of computer graphics and traditional animation styles. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aladdin, available on Dvd October 2004, Nov. 28 2003
A. Venn "Aaron" (Sydney) - See all my reviews
I can't wait till Aladdins out. Its the best movie ever. I had to borrow a friends VHS to keep because our original tape had worn cos of excessive viewing.
Being in Australia, we're about 5 months behind everywhere else.
I had The Lion King Dvd shipped over two weeks ago because Australia's not getting it until April of 2004.

I couldnt be bothered waiting.
And i was so excited to read that Platinum Edition Aladdin is out October 2004, in America anyway, so rest assured i'll have one pre-ordered so i dont have to wait till March 2005 for the Australian release of Dvd that everyone has been waiting so long for.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, Jan. 19 2014
My daughter loved it as a child and is now collecting many of her childhood favorites. She watched it after Christmas and was amazed again at how well it was done, considering when it came out.

It was shipped in a bubble envelope and the case was a little battered but no real damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic:), Dec 1 2013
I've loved this movie since I was a kid. I'm happy to say that I can pass on the same love for the disney classics to my children.

5.0 out of 5 stars aladdin, Dec 17 2012
I love Disney movies when I played kingdom hearts it made me want to buy all my fav disney movies so I'm glad I was able to find most of them aladdin is really well done and it really is remade in great quality the sound and picture are amazing , but they kinda overdid it with the blue highlights, outline of the hair for aladdin and Jasmine but thats just my opinion ,other then that the product is fine, it came really fast in the mail to faster then it said it would come so I'm very happy with this =3 I'll buy alot of things here in the future

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] (VHS Tape)
CDN$ 25.99