5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome
Published on April 6 2010 by Aline Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars french version is not the french canadian one
Unfortunately there was no indication to warn that the French version came from France and not from Quebec. Really disappointed.
Published 4 months ago by Elena Dei Tigli

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome, April 6 2010
Aline Newton "Allie cat" (Saskatoon, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
I looked all over for this product! I grew up with Disney movies, so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Aladdin was always one of my favorites. So far I have been able to find almost every Disney movie I wanted on DVD, but Aladdin was the hardest to find. Then I came across it on amazon, and was so excited! My 4 year old usually does not sit through a whole movie, but he does for Aladdin. He loves the music, and the genie is hilarious! So in closing, Aladdin is one of the best Disney movies ever. All Disney fans must have this in their collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece,finally arriving!, March 3 2004
T.E. (New Mexico,USA) - See all my reviews
Seems like years since I last saw Aladdin,it quickly became one of my favorite movies of all time,and with past Disney hits like The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast,Disney had yet another masterpiece in Aladdin.
It's a story about Aladdin,a street rat,growing up in Agrabah,who leads a carefree life until he stumbles upon the Cave of Wonders and frees the Genie from his lamp. He also falls in love with Jasmine,daughter of the sultan of Agrabah. But not all is peaceful,for the vizier Jafar,along with his wisecracking parrot,Iago,plan disaster upon the Sultan,Jasmine and all of Agrabah. It's all typical Disney hilarity and the trademark Disney music that we all fell in love with in Disney's classics.
I will be for sure snagging this come October when it's release date arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excitement!, Feb. 23 2004
By A Customer
I love Aladdin! i am a big fan. I can't wait till october 5! everyone should watch this classic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
My daughter loved it as a child and is now collecting many of her childhood favorites. She watched it after Christmas and was amazed again at how well it was done, considering when it came out.

It was shipped in a bubble envelope and the case was a little battered but no real damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic:), Dec 1 2013
This review is from: Aladdin [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I've loved this movie since I was a kid. I'm happy to say that I can pass on the same love for the disney classics to my children.

1.0 out of 5 stars french version is not the french canadian one, Nov. 24 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic, March 3 2014
We all know this classic.
What not to like, the quality is very good with the extras. No negative comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Kids Movie of all Time!!, Feb. 27 2014
I was so disheartened when I lost my VHS copy of Aladdin. Both iTunes and Netflix didn't have it so I'm extremely happy to find this copy. Best kids movie i've seen in the last 30 years next to the newest movie "Frozen".

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Movie!!!, Feb. 2 2014
Got the movie in great condition and arrived fast. Excellent service!

I recommended anyone looking for this great classic movie to buy it here on Amazon because you can't find it anywhere in the records stores. I've seen this play when it came to Toronto and it was amazing it brought me back to my childhood growing up with Disney!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 26 2014
I got my Aladdin DVD super fast. This is one of my favorite movies and really am glad to add this to my collection.

ARRAY(0xa906839c)

Aladdin [Import]
Aladdin [Import] by Ron Clements (VHS Tape - 1993)
Used & New from: CDN$ 6.77